Comments

How to Paint Easter Eggs

Easter is just a week away, which means lots of chocolate, crafting and Easter activities - like decorating your very own Easter eggs! Find out how to paint easter eggs! Back to Article

Coco45
Coco45 wrote:
2014-04-21 04:59:56 -0700

LOL I did all this , this weekend

Kucko
Kucko wrote:
2014-04-20 10:03:13 -0700

This is dum who doesnt know how to make eggs
Asleep

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-19 10:07:29 -0700

these instructions look easier than how i usually do them

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-18 18:46:14 -0700

hahahah i already now how to make easter eggs

GhettoBoy965
GhettoBoy965 wrote:
2014-04-18 04:42:41 -0700

hahahahahahahahaha

NASHRAHFATMA
NASHRAHFATMA wrote:
2014-04-18 04:36:48 -0700

good!!

JulieJulialovesYah
JulieJulialovesYah wrote:
2014-04-18 04:04:54 -0700

Lol what the fudge hehehe

coolgirl58
coolgirl58 wrote:
2014-04-18 04:04:41 -0700

I have to do them to say

Gingee
Gingee wrote:
2014-04-18 03:26:23 -0700

I just spray paint my eggs lol

tammiegirl12
tammiegirl12 wrote:
2014-04-18 03:18:56 -0700

hahahah lols

BLOODYSLAYER
BLOODYSLAYER wrote:
2014-04-14 08:25:43 -0700

i no how to paint easter eggs

skyGriffen14
skyGriffen14 wrote:
2014-04-13 23:45:54 -0700

I LOVE!!!!!!!!!! it is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

419emma
419emma wrote:
2014-04-13 15:34:28 -0700

Ha I suck at almost everything but school

sykes_

EntertainmentLady wrote:
2014-04-12 12:19:32 -0700

maybe it looks cool

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-04-12 09:27:51 -0700

I don't have eggs to use..

Zelittledoctor
Zelittledoctor wrote:
2014-04-12 07:13:56 -0700

Real eggs hmmm? EASTER EGGING HOUSES!

Aneeba
Aneeba wrote:
2014-04-12 00:06:18 -0700

smile Punk Cool Cool

RuRuChan
RuRuChan wrote:
2014-04-11 23:58:07 -0700

Wow this really helped smile

Poll

What Part of the Bunny Do You Eat First?

• Ears.
  • Candy eye.
  • Feet.
  • Tail.

Micro_eastercupcakes-carrotcakes-eastercarrotcakecupcakes-micro
Pastels colours, bunny rabbits and chocolate galore! What’s not to love about Easter?!
Micro_kitchen micro
It’s the season for eggs and chocolate! Greet this fun spring holiday with some cute and unique r...
Micro_micro_card
Want to make your own mark? Can’t find that mark at the craft store in the rubber stamp aisle? Ma...
Micro_eggs-micro
Easter isn't complete unless you sit down to make some Easter eggs, so put your artistic skills t...
Micro_happy-easter-micro
Easter may make you think about bunnies and treats, but it isn't just about chocolate. Find out a...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote: "Pokemaster235" wrote: YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.  I think your tangent was very good. You seem to have a pretty solid grasp of the situation, and you also are capable of expressing it well. Great post, great job.
reply about 1 hour
KittehFace
KittehFace posted in Debating:
Why do you think that drama shouldn't stop? Don't you come in the chat room clueless about what's going on, the only fact you know currently is that drama is going on? Hmm....odd opinion, I think it should stop because most of the drama that happens on here is just petty and pathetic.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"catseli" wrote:I think that people should respect other people who are wiser than you. For example a 10 year old should respect a 11 year old but that 10 year old has to respect a grandpa because the grandpa is smarter and wiser than the 10 year old. I don't believe respect should be based off of level of intelligence or wisdom.  Also, age doesn't play a factor in how "smart" a person is. It does affect how much experience someone may have in the world though, thus more knowledge gained... (: But knowledge is not equivalent to sagacity. Honestly, I'm not sure if this makes any sense. I'm tired and I'm going to be going to bed soon. I'll have to check this out later. Thanks! Goodnight!
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote:Yes, but not the kind of respect you are thinking of. A 10 year old should respect a 30 year old in a way of authority, but a 10 year old should respect an 11 year old in a way of respecting a peer. (Sometimes I find technology really irritating :annoyed. Like now. Here goes my third attempt of posting. Yay...) Agreed. Not to say that a 30 year old deserves more respect, but it should be displayed differently. The ways I respect my mom and my two year old neighbor, for example, are both distinct -but it's respect all the same. Everyone deserves respect (Gosh I feel redundant), but is should be presented in a way that's unique to the individual.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Pokemaster235" wrote:YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.