Comments

How to Paint Easter Eggs

Easter is just a week away, which means lots of chocolate, crafting and Easter activities - like decorating your very own Easter eggs! Find out how to paint easter eggs! Back to Article

LollipopR
LollipopR wrote:
2014-04-11 23:54:19 -0700

smile

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-04-11 13:30:49 -0700

_Wonder Woman_
_Wonder Woman_ wrote:
2013-04-23 19:18:58 -0700

I Did This And My Eggs Came Out Beautiful ^-^

Hunter kc
Hunter kc wrote:
2013-03-30 10:49:50 -0700

My art teacher paints those and she makes them SO pretty. she can make even the smallest designs like bugs, detailed flowers and small dots.

Young lyric lyrkkall
Young lyric lyrkkall wrote:
2013-03-30 10:03:26 -0700

I'm sure I'm going to be doing this next year

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-03-30 09:03:54 -0700

we had no food coloring so i got creative and cut a plate into a shape of i giant egg and painted it lol

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-03-30 07:58:39 -0700

I guess you should cook them first before you paint them, huh.

-Fun-_2420718
-Fun-_2420718 wrote:
2013-03-29 18:44:27 -0700

i like to paint eggs!

sweetypie129
sweetypie129 wrote:
2013-03-27 20:17:35 -0700

Are family does what ever we want to are egg I mean like break it and al lot more stuff its to much to say

I_LOVE_FASHION!
I_LOVE_FASHION! wrote:
2013-03-27 17:59:07 -0700

don't you guys have spell check? i say three mistakes: forgot a period after the second sentence of Get Cracking, spelled decoartive (decorative) and forgot the e in the word you're at the end of all the paragraphs. you are terr-i-bell!

cake24
cake24 wrote:
2013-03-27 16:13:33 -0700

My mom has a egg painting kit

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2013-03-27 11:18:46 -0700

use a makeup sponge too

milifeska8
milifeska8 wrote:
2013-03-26 06:43:07 -0700

smile

mattyo7
mattyo7 wrote:
2012-04-12 03:50:35 -0700

so is the paint edible or what?

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-04-12 03:50:14 -0700

There is no point of decorating Easter eggs by painting them and buying kits to paint them because Easter eggs are for to eat mostly not to eat them.

precious344

katie hott girl wrote:
2012-04-07 20:45:33 -0700

what they think were duumb we know how to do it were not 4

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-04-07 11:15:49 -0700

I havent done this in years but.... I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN LOL!!!!!!

ILOVESNOWCONES:D_2073611
ILOVESNOWCONES:D_2073611 wrote:
2012-04-07 11:13:22 -0700

EASTER EGGS EASTER EGGS!!!!!!!!

Poll

What Part of the Bunny Do You Eat First?

• Ears.
  • Candy eye.
  • Feet.
  • Tail.

Micro_eastercupcakes-carrotcakes-eastercarrotcakecupcakes-micro
Pastels colours, bunny rabbits and chocolate galore! What’s not to love about Easter?!
Micro_kitchen micro
It’s the season for eggs and chocolate! Greet this fun spring holiday with some cute and unique r...
Micro_micro_card
Want to make your own mark? Can’t find that mark at the craft store in the rubber stamp aisle? Ma...
Micro_eggs-micro
Easter isn't complete unless you sit down to make some Easter eggs, so put your artistic skills t...
Micro_happy-easter-micro
Easter may make you think about bunnies and treats, but it isn't just about chocolate. Find out a...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!