Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Paint Easter Eggs

Easter is just a week away, which means lots of chocolate, crafting and Easter activities - like decorating your very own Easter eggs! Find out how to paint easter eggs! Back to Article

LollipopR
LollipopR wrote:
2014-04-11 23:54:19 -0700

smile

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-04-11 13:30:49 -0700

_Wonder Woman_
_Wonder Woman_ wrote:
2013-04-23 19:18:58 -0700

I Did This And My Eggs Came Out Beautiful ^-^

Hunter kc
Hunter kc wrote:
2013-03-30 10:49:50 -0700

My art teacher paints those and she makes them SO pretty. she can make even the smallest designs like bugs, detailed flowers and small dots.

Young lyric lyrkkall
Young lyric lyrkkall wrote:
2013-03-30 10:03:26 -0700

I'm sure I'm going to be doing this next year

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-03-30 09:03:54 -0700

we had no food coloring so i got creative and cut a plate into a shape of i giant egg and painted it lol

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-03-30 07:58:39 -0700

I guess you should cook them first before you paint them, huh.

-Fun-_2420718
-Fun-_2420718 wrote:
2013-03-29 18:44:27 -0700

i like to paint eggs!

sweetypie129
sweetypie129 wrote:
2013-03-27 20:17:35 -0700

Are family does what ever we want to are egg I mean like break it and al lot more stuff its to much to say

I_LOVE_FASHION!
I_LOVE_FASHION! wrote:
2013-03-27 17:59:07 -0700

don't you guys have spell check? i say three mistakes: forgot a period after the second sentence of Get Cracking, spelled decoartive (decorative) and forgot the e in the word you're at the end of all the paragraphs. you are terr-i-bell!

cake24
cake24 wrote:
2013-03-27 16:13:33 -0700

My mom has a egg painting kit

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2013-03-27 11:18:46 -0700

use a makeup sponge too

milifeska8
milifeska8 wrote:
2013-03-26 06:43:07 -0700

smile

mattyo7
mattyo7 wrote:
2012-04-12 03:50:35 -0700

so is the paint edible or what?

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-04-12 03:50:14 -0700

There is no point of decorating Easter eggs by painting them and buying kits to paint them because Easter eggs are for to eat mostly not to eat them.

precious344

katie hott girl wrote:
2012-04-07 20:45:33 -0700

what they think were duumb we know how to do it were not 4

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-04-07 11:15:49 -0700

I havent done this in years but.... I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN LOL!!!!!!

ILOVESNOWCONES:D_2073611
ILOVESNOWCONES:D_2073611 wrote:
2012-04-07 11:13:22 -0700

EASTER EGGS EASTER EGGS!!!!!!!!

Poll

What Part of the Bunny Do You Eat First?

• Ears.
  • Candy eye.
  • Feet.
  • Tail.

Micro_eastercupcakes-carrotcakes-eastercarrotcakecupcakes-micro
Pastels colours, bunny rabbits and chocolate galore! What’s not to love about Easter?!
Micro_kitchen micro
It’s the season for eggs and chocolate! Greet this fun spring holiday with some cute and unique r...
Micro_micro_card
Want to make your own mark? Can’t find that mark at the craft store in the rubber stamp aisle? Ma...
Micro_eggs-micro
Easter isn't complete unless you sit down to make some Easter eggs, so put your artistic skills t...
Micro_happy-easter-micro
Easter may make you think about bunnies and treats, but it isn't just about chocolate. Find out a...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.