Comments

War Horse on Blu-ray and DVD

Discover the wonderful connection between humans and animals in War Horse, which hits shelves April 3, 2012. Back to Article

LukeJ
LukeJ wrote:
2012-06-01 01:26:40 -0700

It is a ace movie i saw it at the cinemas smile

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-05-24 16:01:54 -0700

looks like a good movie but the book is THE worst book I've ever read!!!!! D:

$til$ingle
$til$ingle wrote:
2012-05-23 19:16:48 -0700

i luv that animal

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-05-23 19:14:20 -0700

O.M.G this movie has to be one of the greatest moviessmile

Craziii
Craziii wrote:
2012-05-23 19:11:54 -0700

OMG such a mixed emotions movie!!!

coolcharlie101
coolcharlie101 wrote:
2012-04-26 11:47:18 -0700

i jst read this it is awesom!!

Chelsea_Aze_2032602
Chelsea_Aze_2032602 wrote:
2012-04-04 08:25:20 -0700

it's interesting

tawnihart101
tawnihart101 wrote:
2012-04-03 14:07:35 -0700

i liked this movie. it was sad but happy at the same time.

iceburg
iceburg wrote:
2012-04-03 10:54:16 -0700

I now

-BeAtDaTop;
-BeAtDaTop; wrote:
2012-04-03 07:13:42 -0700

I WANNA READ THE BOOK INSTEAD OF WATCHING THE MOVIE ._.

VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu
VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu wrote:
2012-04-03 05:31:41 -0700

LOL theres a play in princess of whales theater in Toronto this month ^_^

Horseback-riding-poll

Do You Like to Go Horseback Riding?

• I love horseback riding.
  • No, horseback riding kind of freaks me out.
  • I've never been horseback riding.
  • I'd rather go skateboarding.

Micro_jeremy irvine-micro
British actor Jeremy Irvine (born Jeremy Smith) is catching people’s attention in Steven Spielber...
Micro_war horse-micro
Award-winning director Steven Spielberg brings us War Horse, an epic heart-wrenching tale about a...
Micro_warhorse-mic
Kidzworld has the latest from the handsome young star of the new film War Horse!

Entertainment in the forums

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Movies:
Brave, but only because there was no love interest and it wasn't a musical.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.  No, that's not what I think. They're are plenty of Disney movies without singing. I just would appreciate that aspect -especially in a Disney Princess movie, but it's okay.
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
LAZY778