Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Easter Eggs Galore

It’s the season for eggs and chocolate! Greet this fun spring holiday with some cute and unique recipe ideas. Back to Article

riley8915
riley8915 wrote:
2014-04-20 18:02:08 -0700

I had blue egg salad the other day! :P

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-04-20 16:38:15 -0700

im so weird...

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-04-20 16:38:06 -0700

i love the filling for deviled eggs. most of the time i just eat that and leave the egg :3 im so weird...

Iamwhoiam016
Iamwhoiam016 wrote:
2014-04-20 16:35:44 -0700

I had blue deviled eggs, my grandma made!

BookwormKat
BookwormKat wrote:
2014-04-20 08:21:10 -0700

I love Easter Egg hunts!

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2014-04-19 16:36:03 -0700

Hunting Easter eggs is the funnest thing about Easter!

lovehappy

Big Grin

LollipopR
LollipopR wrote:
2014-03-24 00:17:02 -0700

Yum!!

Poll

What Part of the Bunny Do You Eat First?

• Ears.
  • Candy eye.
  • Feet.
  • Tail.

Micro_eastercupcakes-carrotcakes-eastercarrotcakecupcakes-micro
Pastels colours, bunny rabbits and chocolate galore! What’s not to love about Easter?!
Micro_kitchen micro
Spring break is almost here and that means fun in the sun, and lots of good treats!
Micro_kitchen micro
Lads and Lassies! St. Patrick’s Day is almost here and while you may already be thinking of which...
Micro_kitchen micro
Make Valentine’s Day a little sweeter with these tasty gift ideas. Kidzworld has the recipes!

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)