Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Easter Eggs Galore

It’s the season for eggs and chocolate! Greet this fun spring holiday with some cute and unique recipe ideas. Back to Article

riley8915
riley8915 wrote:
2014-04-20 18:02:08 -0700

I had blue egg salad the other day! :P

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-04-20 16:38:15 -0700

im so weird...

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-04-20 16:38:06 -0700

i love the filling for deviled eggs. most of the time i just eat that and leave the egg :3 im so weird...

Iamwhoiam016
Iamwhoiam016 wrote:
2014-04-20 16:35:44 -0700

I had blue deviled eggs, my grandma made!

BookwormKat
BookwormKat wrote:
2014-04-20 08:21:10 -0700

I love Easter Egg hunts!

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2014-04-19 16:36:03 -0700

Hunting Easter eggs is the funnest thing about Easter!

lovehappy

Big Grin

LollipopR
LollipopR wrote:
2014-03-24 00:17:02 -0700

Yum!!

Poll

What Part of the Bunny Do You Eat First?

• Ears.
  • Candy eye.
  • Feet.
  • Tail.

Micro_eastercupcakes-carrotcakes-eastercarrotcakecupcakes-micro
Pastels colours, bunny rabbits and chocolate galore! What’s not to love about Easter?!
Micro_kitchen micro
Spring break is almost here and that means fun in the sun, and lots of good treats!
Micro_kitchen micro
Lads and Lassies! St. Patrick’s Day is almost here and while you may already be thinking of which...
Micro_kitchen micro
Make Valentine’s Day a little sweeter with these tasty gift ideas. Kidzworld has the recipes!

GlimmeringSky16