Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Easter Eggs Galore

It’s the season for eggs and chocolate! Greet this fun spring holiday with some cute and unique recipe ideas. Back to Article

riley8915
riley8915 wrote:
2014-04-20 18:02:08 -0700

I had blue egg salad the other day! :P

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-04-20 16:38:15 -0700

im so weird...

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-04-20 16:38:06 -0700

i love the filling for deviled eggs. most of the time i just eat that and leave the egg :3 im so weird...

Iamwhoiam016
Iamwhoiam016 wrote:
2014-04-20 16:35:44 -0700

I had blue deviled eggs, my grandma made!

BookwormKat
BookwormKat wrote:
2014-04-20 08:21:10 -0700

I love Easter Egg hunts!

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2014-04-19 16:36:03 -0700

Hunting Easter eggs is the funnest thing about Easter!

lovehappy

Big Grin

LollipopR
LollipopR wrote:
2014-03-24 00:17:02 -0700

Yum!!

Poll

What Part of the Bunny Do You Eat First?

• Ears.
  • Candy eye.
  • Feet.
  • Tail.

Micro_eastercupcakes-carrotcakes-eastercarrotcakecupcakes-micro
Pastels colours, bunny rabbits and chocolate galore! What’s not to love about Easter?!
Micro_kitchen micro
Spring break is almost here and that means fun in the sun, and lots of good treats!
Micro_kitchen micro
Lads and Lassies! St. Patrick’s Day is almost here and while you may already be thinking of which...
Micro_kitchen micro
Make Valentine’s Day a little sweeter with these tasty gift ideas. Kidzworld has the recipes!

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.