Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

All About Rodeos

A rodeo is a bunch of events where a Cowboy can showoff his Cowboy skills... everything from riding a bull to swinging a lasso around a pig while riding a horse. As much fun as they may seem to most people, rodeos are full of pain, fear, and certain death for most of the animals. Back to Article

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-05 18:26:33 -0800

Stop reaseaching one and go to one yourself PPL!!

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-05 18:26:07 -0800

Most people don't understand rodeos. They don't harm animals, they ride them.

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-06-05 14:04:09 -0700

Oh gosh

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-05 13:50:00 -0700

O.O

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-03-06 21:40:19 -0800

wow rodeos sure hate animals

NevershoutKATE
NevershoutKATE wrote:
2013-01-22 21:10:40 -0800

I am a girl 14 fixen to be 15 I ride broncos and iim good I'm starting on bulls but its not the same

wersleboy101
wersleboy101 wrote:
2013-01-22 21:01:31 -0800

my friend rides bulls he sucks

Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2013-01-22 20:57:38 -0800

im going to ride bulls like my father one day

cute_panda_bear
cute_panda_bear wrote:
2012-05-23 12:55:38 -0700

that is wrong! and i hate burgers... >Frown

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-04-20 04:47:57 -0700

how dare they!? they hurt animals for no reason! iid want to kick there butt at some time

angelkake99
angelkake99 wrote:
2012-04-11 09:58:49 -0700

this is wrong n really hurtfull

F1150932572078

Coolest Rodeo Sport? Vote!

• Bull riding.
  • Calf roping.
  • Steer wrestling.
  • None of them - I think rodeos are lame and cruel to animals.

Micro_a mic
Jamaica’s Usain Bolt might be the fastest man in the world, but he’s not the fastest animal. Ther...
Micro_a mic
Have you ever been somewhere in the wilderness when something dangerous threatened your life? May...
Micro_a micro
Zoos, aquariums, the circus, movies and TV shows… these are most of the ways humans have put anim...

Sports in the forums

nascarawesome
Who will win????
Cinderella_red
"Sana11" wrote:I 'm honestly not very sure but I do think its an activity just like music classes, drama etc. M8 b. I wrote what I thot. but I think ur point can also b veiwed
Sana11
Sana11 posted in Cheerleading:
Cinderella_red
Cheer leading, I think, is not a sport. I mean the girls who are cheer leaders never go are the girls teams but never miss a team where there are boys. So if it was a sport then shouldn't they cheer for all the students who are play a certain game where cheer leading is needed/allowed? Maybe in some schools it is a sport but in most, it isn't. -_-'
Team Audi #46
I don't know what is wrong with these teams. Former Colt's Head Coach, Tony Dungy, said that he wouldn't wan Sam because of the attention he was bringing. I just don't get it. I heard that his stats were amazing. A player should not be cut because of their orientation but because of their attitude or extremely poor skill. Why can't they just let him do what he loves to do, play football on a team that wants him.
reply 3 days