Comments

How to Grow Out Your Bangs

Change your mind about your bangs? Growing them back in doesn't have to be a painful transition. Here are three easy styles for each stage of growth. Back to Article

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-01-20 19:58:26 -0800

I used to have bangs until my hairdresser cut them all off, apparently by accident. -.-

Bigdeedee
Bigdeedee wrote:
2014-01-20 19:51:09 -0800

Don't cut your banges

Kateekins109
Kateekins109 wrote:
2014-01-20 19:45:37 -0800

I HATE MY BANGS!they are always in my way.

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-06-16 22:50:42 -0700

I used to have Bangs Till the idiotic salon lady cut 'em off!!

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-05-09 19:23:18 -0700

i am growing out my bangs too, so this really helped. thanks KW!!!!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-06 17:00:34 -0800

bbbbbbbboooooooooooo....i hate bangs

GawjussAriannaa
GawjussAriannaa wrote:
2012-06-19 10:51:59 -0700

Please make a biography of Maria Menounos!!!

Queenrocketsocks

ItsSelena_2161028 wrote:
2012-06-13 11:22:43 -0700

Maria!!!!!

Brandie1109
Brandie1109 wrote:
2012-05-12 04:32:35 -0700

i hate when that happens

lilcutegirl
lilcutegirl wrote:
2012-05-11 21:38:02 -0700

i hate when anything bad happens to my hair.period

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-04-21 19:39:09 -0700

I Hatee When Yhu Get Banqs &'dd For A Few Weeks It Looks Good &'dd Then It Doesnt Look Good AnyMoree

tellme2
tellme2 wrote:
2012-04-17 18:11:44 -0700

i so am trying to get the first girls hair Big Grin

cayla346
cayla346 wrote:
2012-04-13 20:35:55 -0700

im growing my bangs out so this really helps thnx
buddy meh peeople

iMsoEmo♥
iMsoEmo♥ wrote:
2012-04-12 17:54:30 -0700

used to have them in grade K

Caitlin Love xD

2012-04-11 12:15:41 -0700

......

2Two-Two2
2Two-Two2 wrote:
2012-04-11 09:25:52 -0700

O.O

Worst Thing to Happen to Your Hair?

• Split ends.
  • Frizz.
  • Hat head.
  • Getting stuck with gum.

Micro_zooey-deschanel-micro
Bangs can be a great look on everyone, but the upkeep can be annoying, especially if you can't se...
Micro_hairstyles_for_your_face_shape81x54
Your favorite celebrity hairstyles may look great on your favorite star, but will they look good ...
Micro_bangs_micro
If you’re thinking about a new look for back to school then cutting some new bangs is one of the ...
A haircut gone wrong is a living nightmare. Once those scissors have sliced through your hair - e...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour