Comments

How to Make a Dream Catcher

Usually when we dream we don’t have any control over what pops into our heads, but dream catchers can help keep bad dreams away. It’s an ancient tradition that might help you sleep sounder and focus your good thoughts into good dreams. Back to Article

0bunnybig
0bunnybig wrote:
2014-03-05 17:31:03 -0800

My mom friend Makes all the dream catchers I own and that's a lot its just so cool the way it
looks!

Adri
Adri wrote:
2014-01-28 17:25:03 -0800

I love dreamcatchers!

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-01-28 17:18:03 -0800

I looooove these smile

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2014-01-16 10:54:55 -0800

i have a lot of dream catchers in my house

squirky
squirky wrote:
2014-01-13 21:27:55 -0800

WHOA!!!

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-01 03:57:57 -0800

i made a dream catcher which my American teacher helped me to make. my dad also bought one from U.S

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-27 12:54:59 -0800

these r nice!

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-11-07 14:49:03 -0800

yayyyyyyyy

RoseMusic
RoseMusic wrote:
2013-10-30 16:50:42 -0700

i have a dream catcher and i made it and i mess up but my mom helped me

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-10-20 18:53:31 -0700

i love dream catchers i have one above my head when i sleep at night well i am a native american
u know

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-11 07:35:11 -0700

Cool!

missy_ballet
missy_ballet wrote:
2013-10-08 22:04:00 -0700

not really good at crafts like this, but they are really cool!! I have a few that I have bought!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-29 16:27:54 -0700

:')

osnapitzhope
osnapitzhope wrote:
2013-09-12 13:28:52 -0700

just made one! smile

heymonday1200
heymonday1200 wrote:
2013-08-27 16:26:17 -0700

thank you! mine broke that i had bought from a pagan/wiccan store that i drove an hour to get to. now i can make my own!

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-27 16:13:08 -0700

Cool

channah9009
channah9009 wrote:
2013-08-26 14:00:34 -0700

so cool just what i need for my project on indains!

thx! smile

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-08-25 16:37:17 -0700

kool I will make one as soon as I get the thread and feathers and beads and hoops

springchick556
springchick556 wrote:
2013-08-14 03:09:51 -0700

i am gonna make one now.... so i gotta go....lol

blueraven13
blueraven13 wrote:
2013-08-14 03:07:02 -0700

i did it!! now my brother can sleep peacefully.....thank you!!!

Sonny_quiz

Who's your fave Sonny With A Chance character?

• Chad Dylan Cooper (Sterling Knight)
  • Grady Mitchell (Doug Brochu)
  • Sonny Munroe (Demi Lovato)
  • Tawni Hart (Tiffany Thornton)

Micro_micro_dreamer
Micro_micro_card
Want to make your own mark? Can’t find that mark at the craft store in the rubber stamp aisle? Ma...
You think you are being chased by a T-Rex. Are you crazy? No, your brain is just interpreting som...

Random in the forums

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in General:
Banned for having a spoiler in your signature. x3
reply less than a minute
Liesl
Liesl posted in General:
"Jelly3" wrote:Banned for banning without giving a reason. banned because you banned me. And I said banned just because!
smarty321
smarty321 posted in Say Anything:
Heya! It's a real story... So read it carefully. IT'S 'BOUT GHOSTS!!!! Once a man went to Goa, India as a tourist. He booked a room in a hotel. The hotel manager told him that the next room to the one which he had booked was creepy. He warned him not to ever peek into the room through the keyhole or by any other means. It's a common human nature that we humans tend to do what we are told not to do. So, the man could not resist seeing into the room. He went to his room and slept. He woke up after about 2 hours and went to that creepy room! He peeped into the room through the keyhole. He could see nothing but a bed and a sofa set and all those common household items. He went away. The next day he again peeped though the keyhole. This time he could see a woman wrapped up in a white sari leaning on the bed with her face hidden. He could hear her crying. He went away cuz he was scared. The next day we again went to peep into the room. This time he could see no woman crying. Suddenly someone tapped at his shoulder from behind. He turned back to see who it was but there was no one. He again peeped through the keyhole. This time all he could see was red. He could see nothing but the color ###. ## was just red. He could not understand anything and went away. He went to the hotel manager and asked him what the reason behind it was. The manager told him that once a couple had last booked that room. The woman died during their stay at the hotel and the man just went away. Since then the woman had been there haunting anyone who dares to enter the room. The manager added that the woman's spirit had red eyes! NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!!!! It was the spirit's eyes!!! The man could see her red eyes in the keyhole!!!!! The spirit was looking at him but he did not notice!!! WOAH!!!
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in General:
Happy Birthday!  Have fun :'D
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in General:
Banned for banning without giving a reason.