Comments

How to Make a Dream Catcher

Usually when we dream we don’t have any control over what pops into our heads, but dream catchers can help keep bad dreams away. It’s an ancient tradition that might help you sleep sounder and focus your good thoughts into good dreams. Back to Article

0bunnybig
0bunnybig wrote:
2014-03-05 17:31:03 -0800

My mom friend Makes all the dream catchers I own and that's a lot its just so cool the way it
looks!

Adri
Adri wrote:
2014-01-28 17:25:03 -0800

I love dreamcatchers!

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-01-28 17:18:03 -0800

I looooove these smile

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2014-01-16 10:54:55 -0800

i have a lot of dream catchers in my house

squirky
squirky wrote:
2014-01-13 21:27:55 -0800

WHOA!!!

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-01 03:57:57 -0800

i made a dream catcher which my American teacher helped me to make. my dad also bought one from U.S

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-27 12:54:59 -0800

these r nice!

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-11-07 14:49:03 -0800

yayyyyyyyy

RoseMusic
RoseMusic wrote:
2013-10-30 16:50:42 -0700

i have a dream catcher and i made it and i mess up but my mom helped me

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-10-20 18:53:31 -0700

i love dream catchers i have one above my head when i sleep at night well i am a native american
u know

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-11 07:35:11 -0700

Cool!

missy_ballet
missy_ballet wrote:
2013-10-08 22:04:00 -0700

not really good at crafts like this, but they are really cool!! I have a few that I have bought!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-29 16:27:54 -0700

:')

osnapitzhope
osnapitzhope wrote:
2013-09-12 13:28:52 -0700

just made one! smile

heymonday1200
heymonday1200 wrote:
2013-08-27 16:26:17 -0700

thank you! mine broke that i had bought from a pagan/wiccan store that i drove an hour to get to. now i can make my own!

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-27 16:13:08 -0700

Cool

channah9009
channah9009 wrote:
2013-08-26 14:00:34 -0700

so cool just what i need for my project on indains!

thx! smile

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-08-25 16:37:17 -0700

kool I will make one as soon as I get the thread and feathers and beads and hoops

springchick556
springchick556 wrote:
2013-08-14 03:09:51 -0700

i am gonna make one now.... so i gotta go....lol

blueraven13
blueraven13 wrote:
2013-08-14 03:07:02 -0700

i did it!! now my brother can sleep peacefully.....thank you!!!

Sonny_quiz

Who's your fave Sonny With A Chance character?

• Chad Dylan Cooper (Sterling Knight)
  • Grady Mitchell (Doug Brochu)
  • Sonny Munroe (Demi Lovato)
  • Tawni Hart (Tiffany Thornton)

Micro_micro_dreamer
Micro_micro_card
Want to make your own mark? Can’t find that mark at the craft store in the rubber stamp aisle? Ma...
You think you are being chased by a T-Rex. Are you crazy? No, your brain is just interpreting som...

Random in the forums

YouWillRememberMe-
This is probably the best rubbish you have ever wrote..
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
Sure
reply 1 minute
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
we clawed, we chained our shells in vain we fought never asking why we swam, I fell under your spell. a turtle no one could deny   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i put you down low under the water  and now, you're not coming up it slowly turned, you let me starve and now, we're turtles under the water   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to give me burger and instead of using force i guess i should've let you win i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to gimme a bite i guess i should've let you win   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never hit so hard on shore all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me   i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me yeah, you, you reject me
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
"RaliRooAJ" wrote:(A blubbed ta daaaaaaaa) I play octodad why did you bump this... O_o
brunostar