Comments

How to Make a Dream Catcher

Usually when we dream we don’t have any control over what pops into our heads, but dream catchers can help keep bad dreams away. It’s an ancient tradition that might help you sleep sounder and focus your good thoughts into good dreams. Back to Article

0bunnybig
0bunnybig wrote:
2014-03-05 17:31:03 -0800

My mom friend Makes all the dream catchers I own and that's a lot its just so cool the way it
looks!

Adri
Adri wrote:
2014-01-28 17:25:03 -0800

I love dreamcatchers!

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-01-28 17:18:03 -0800

I looooove these smile

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2014-01-16 10:54:55 -0800

i have a lot of dream catchers in my house

squirky
squirky wrote:
2014-01-13 21:27:55 -0800

WHOA!!!

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-01 03:57:57 -0800

i made a dream catcher which my American teacher helped me to make. my dad also bought one from U.S

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-27 12:54:59 -0800

these r nice!

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-11-07 14:49:03 -0800

yayyyyyyyy

RoseMusic
RoseMusic wrote:
2013-10-30 16:50:42 -0700

i have a dream catcher and i made it and i mess up but my mom helped me

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-10-20 18:53:31 -0700

i love dream catchers i have one above my head when i sleep at night well i am a native american
u know

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-11 07:35:11 -0700

Cool!

missy_ballet
missy_ballet wrote:
2013-10-08 22:04:00 -0700

not really good at crafts like this, but they are really cool!! I have a few that I have bought!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-29 16:27:54 -0700

:')

osnapitzhope
osnapitzhope wrote:
2013-09-12 13:28:52 -0700

just made one! smile

heymonday1200
heymonday1200 wrote:
2013-08-27 16:26:17 -0700

thank you! mine broke that i had bought from a pagan/wiccan store that i drove an hour to get to. now i can make my own!

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-27 16:13:08 -0700

Cool

channah9009
channah9009 wrote:
2013-08-26 14:00:34 -0700

so cool just what i need for my project on indains!

thx! smile

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-08-25 16:37:17 -0700

kool I will make one as soon as I get the thread and feathers and beads and hoops

springchick556
springchick556 wrote:
2013-08-14 03:09:51 -0700

i am gonna make one now.... so i gotta go....lol

blueraven13
blueraven13 wrote:
2013-08-14 03:07:02 -0700

i did it!! now my brother can sleep peacefully.....thank you!!!

Sonny_quiz

Who's your fave Sonny With A Chance character?

• Chad Dylan Cooper (Sterling Knight)
  • Grady Mitchell (Doug Brochu)
  • Sonny Munroe (Demi Lovato)
  • Tawni Hart (Tiffany Thornton)

Micro_micro_dreamer
Micro_micro_card
Want to make your own mark? Can’t find that mark at the craft store in the rubber stamp aisle? Ma...
You think you are being chased by a T-Rex. Are you crazy? No, your brain is just interpreting som...

Random in the forums

jiansapphire
ONE DIRECTION !! :D
heyitsalex
mY bestie  angel (heyitsangel) shes the only friend i got friend her shes awsome epic amazeing bright faithfull hopefull careing loving best thing i got to be best friends with her :) :) :) ♡♥♡ anngel  your always gonna be my bff right? :)(:
BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz posted in Electronics:
Our whole life depends on electronics. Without living with them is now like living without drinking water which is absolutely impossible.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Electronics:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: you know that we could throw studies at each other all day. Good luck, considering the consensus of those doctors and psychologists is against you.  "AlphaT" wrote: Lots of people who spend large amounts of time on The Internet do so to escape social anxiety. That is why MANY people who feel like social outcasts, or are anxious in a social setting, resort to social networking. You're saying that people who don't socialize / don't want to socialize / can't socialize have found a way where they can comfortably socialize with others through social networking and somehow that is a bad thing. Truly these are the end times I'm just going to post this and then not reply to you again because I already know how it would go.   You have given me two individual people in the first study, and five in the second. I'm not following how this is a consensus of anything. The HomeNet 1 study was inconclusive, it didn't exactly account for the people's different uses for Internet use. HomeNet 2 even validates my claim. They found that heavier internet use leads to a decline in face to face social interaction. But again, this test was before Internet networking became what it is today, along with every single study you have mentioned. I have found some good studies out there, but not anything that I wouldn't have to pay 30 bucks for or whatever. I never said that The Internet makes people lonely, I stated that the Internet is where lonely people go to find false solace. And that, is unhealthy. I'm just going to post this and then not reply to you again because I already know how it would go. OMG You're a psychic? What's my future?
reply about 1 hour
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Electronics:
"AlphaT" wrote:you know that we could throw studies at each other all day. Good luck, considering the consensus of those doctors and psychologists is against you.  "AlphaT" wrote:Lots of people who spend large amounts of time on The Internet do so to escape social anxiety. That is why MANY people who feel like social outcasts, or are anxious in a social setting, resort to social networking. You're saying that people who don't socialize / don't want to socialize / can't socialize have found a way where they can comfortably socialize with others through social networking and somehow that is a bad thing. Truly these are the end times I'm just going to post this and then not reply to you again because I already know how it would go. People are not passively affected by technology, but actively shape its use and influence (Fischer 1992, Hughes & Hans 2001). The Internet has unique, even transformational qualities as a communication channel, including relative anonymity and the ability to easily link with others who have similar interests, values, and beliefs. Research has found that the relative anonymity aspect encourages self-expression, and the relative absence of physical and nonverbal interaction cues (e.g., attractiveness) facilitates the formation of relationships on other, deeper bases such as shared values and beliefs. At the same time, however, these “limited bandwidth” features of Internet communication also tend to leave a lot unsaid and unspecified, and open to inference and interpretation. Not surprisingly, then, one’s own desires and goals regarding the people with whom one interacts have been found to make a dramatic difference in the assumptions and attributions one makes within that informational void. Despite past media headlines to the contrary, the Internet does not make its users depressed or lonely, and it does not seem to be a threat to community life---quite the opposite, in fact. If anything, the Internet, mainly through #-####, has facilitated communication and thus close ties between family and friends, especially those too far away to visit in person on a regular basis. The Internet can be fertile territory for the information of new relationships as well, especially those based on shared values and interests as opposed to attractiveness and physical appearance as is the norm in the off-line world (see Hatfield & Sprecher 1986). And in any event, when these Internet-formed relationships get close enough (i.e., when sufficient trust has been established), people tend to bring them into their "real world"---that is, the traditional face-to-face and telephone interaction sphere. This means nearly all of the typical person's close friends will be in touch with them in "real life"---on the phone or in person--- and not so much over the Internet, which gives the lie to the media stereotype of the Internet as drawing people away from their "real-life" friends.