Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m Stuck on Soda!

S Chik asks: “I love pop but my parents won’t let me drink it. What should I do?” Back to Article

tara000
tara000 wrote:
2013-05-30 10:51:24 -0700

this is fat

lateraaaaa
lateraaaaa wrote:
2012-09-09 07:18:55 -0700

i dont drink soda. serious. it made me feel so active but at the same time i dont really like the taste
and its bad for the health smile

aeropostale lover

2012-06-29 05:37:26 -0700

No more sOda 4 me
ADD ME

CokeBear
CokeBear wrote:
2012-06-29 05:33:21 -0700

I like pop i will drink it every day

CokeBear
CokeBear wrote:
2012-06-29 05:32:33 -0700

Join MoDz!

Footballplayer#40goteam
Footballplayer#40goteam wrote:
2012-06-28 12:10:50 -0700

I had to quit soda I have not drank sOda for 3 years it is all about commitment when ur in football

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-25 20:16:11 -0700

Just tell yourself that it is better for you and that it will make you look better!!!

ILoveSoftball#10
ILoveSoftball#10 wrote:
2012-06-17 18:40:29 -0700

Um...I used to be addicted to soda but then i got braces and I don't really drink it anymore.

Jessieluv
Jessieluv wrote:
2012-06-14 07:58:37 -0700

well what she can do is drink diet soda i think it taste the same other than root beer and Dr. Pepper but i like it now i used to drink reg.sodas all the time and my parents wanted to loose weight because they used to be big but now they and i are very skinny i m 16 and i weigh 105 lbs. anyways drink diet it has 0 calories and maybe your parents will let you drink it but don't drink more than 1 a day u can hav one everyday but 1 a day not 5 hope that helped Vampire

hottie01
hottie01 wrote:
2012-06-11 06:08:30 -0700

Drink carbonated stuff that taste like soda. Like carbonated water or juice.

kevz123
kevz123 wrote:
2012-06-09 16:55:14 -0700

Im sooo addicted to it il die without it

jabat517
jabat517 wrote:
2012-06-06 15:12:14 -0700

i think soda is bad but it is SOOOOOOOO good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sierra Love
Sierra Love wrote:
2012-06-04 07:33:13 -0700

I PERSONALY THINK U SHOULD TALK TO UR PARENTS PROMIS THEM U WONT HAVE POP MORE THAN 1 EVERY OTHER DAY THATS WHAT I DID WHEN I HAD THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM NOW I DRINK 1 EVERY DAY.

Sierra Love
Sierra Love wrote:
2012-06-04 07:33:07 -0700

roc royal gurl
roc royal gurl wrote:
2012-06-01 17:54:14 -0700

yeah i need this cuz my mom stuck on that pepsi

Fave Jones Flavor?

• Fufu Berry.
  • Blue Bubblegum.
  • Green Apple.
  • I prefer a can of WhoopAss.

Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Micro_organic-micro
So, what’s the real deal with organic foods these days? Maybe your parents are on a health kick o...
You’re off school and outside, running around and being active. The last thing you need is to eat...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.