Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m Stuck on Soda!

S Chik asks: “I love pop but my parents won’t let me drink it. What should I do?” Back to Article

mizzcommunication
mizzcommunication wrote:
2012-06-01 02:54:53 -0700

GOSH you're just like me i only drink em in parties when my mum and dad are not ther for example PROMS

StrawBerry Blonde
StrawBerry Blonde wrote:
2012-05-26 18:45:36 -0700

Yeah i know how you feel..well not exactly... I used to looooove soda/pop i drank it aaaall the time and i should have REALLY stop sooner i only stoped cause i drank it so much that it started to taste nasy sooo yeah ( :

callmeacacia
callmeacacia wrote:
2012-05-23 13:36:06 -0700

Hmm.
Wait Till Ther Sleep And Take A Soda And Drink It.

lolipopluva16
lolipopluva16 wrote:
2012-05-20 03:32:02 -0700

I know where your coming from. My mom wont let me drink it either

carter31402
carter31402 wrote:
2012-05-12 13:03:13 -0700

What they call soda in the west.

carter31402
carter31402 wrote:
2012-05-12 13:03:07 -0700

What they call soda in the west.

lovehellokitty4
lovehellokitty4 wrote:
2012-05-10 18:10:30 -0700

i drink some just drink it RESPONSIBLY

admire10
admire10 wrote:
2012-05-07 18:11:29 -0700

I CANT DRINK IT TOO I FELL U

doge184
doge184 wrote:
2012-05-06 07:48:09 -0700

me to one eavy 5 to 7 dayz

cherryblossom125
cherryblossom125 wrote:
2012-05-05 18:51:52 -0700

I think dat u shouldnt drink it as much cuz if u do thn u culd get cavitys nd u will crave soda nd sugar a lot so u cab still drink it just not as much

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2012-05-05 04:38:10 -0700

Trust me guys,pop is bad.It's given me a cavity.So don't drink pop alot

crinkle
crinkle wrote:
2012-05-02 16:01:09 -0700

if you really want pop maybe you could work out a system with your parents like milk monday, pop tuesday, milk wednesday and so on

redfricka01
redfricka01 wrote:
2012-05-01 19:57:06 -0700

I agree with your parents. My mom and dad let me have any kind of soda I want want but its not healthy and I'm not skinny. So it will make you fatter then what you want to be! So, tell your parents that you know it is not healthy but you would like to know if you might could have one 1 or 2 a week!!!

mamagoma66
mamagoma66 wrote:
2012-04-29 18:29:17 -0700

mah gawddddd un fair!!! grrrr i keeel u mom ^^

litle star
litle star wrote:
2012-04-26 14:48:51 -0700

it is sooo true pop is not healthy

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-04-22 19:57:08 -0700

I WAZ HERE! rawrrrr

cash676
cash676 wrote:
2012-04-22 10:18:27 -0700

my parents let me have soda wat is pop

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2012-04-22 09:04:58 -0700

I really like soda!It's my favorite.I have some every morning.I love Mnt. Dew but my parents won't let me drink itFrown

abbycooldool65
abbycooldool65 wrote:
2012-04-21 13:23:46 -0700

REALLY POP!!! i never drink pop and im 11. trust me chick pop makes u fat so stay slim and dont drink
it!

angrybirdgirl
angrybirdgirl wrote:
2012-04-19 18:06:29 -0700

you should compromise and ask if you can have a pop a daythats what i do its not that bad

Fave Jones Flavor?

• Fufu Berry.
  • Blue Bubblegum.
  • Green Apple.
  • I prefer a can of WhoopAss.

Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Micro_organic-micro
So, what’s the real deal with organic foods these days? Maybe your parents are on a health kick o...
You’re off school and outside, running around and being active. The last thing you need is to eat...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.