Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m Stuck on Soda!

S Chik asks: “I love pop but my parents won’t let me drink it. What should I do?” Back to Article

Sierra Love
Sierra Love wrote:
2012-06-04 07:33:07 -0700

I PERSONALY THINK U SHOULD TALK TO UR PARENTS PROMIS THEM U WONT HAVE POP MORE THAN 1 EVERY OTHER DAY THATS WHAT I DID WHEN I HAD THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM NOW I DRINK 1 EVERY DAY.

roc royal gurl
roc royal gurl wrote:
2012-06-01 17:54:14 -0700

yeah i need this cuz my mom stuck on that pepsi

mizzcommunication
mizzcommunication wrote:
2012-06-01 02:54:53 -0700

GOSH you're just like me i only drink em in parties when my mum and dad are not ther for example PROMS

StrawBerry Blonde
StrawBerry Blonde wrote:
2012-05-26 18:45:36 -0700

Yeah i know how you feel..well not exactly... I used to looooove soda/pop i drank it aaaall the time and i should have REALLY stop sooner i only stoped cause i drank it so much that it started to taste nasy sooo yeah ( :

callmeacacia
callmeacacia wrote:
2012-05-23 13:36:06 -0700

Hmm.
Wait Till Ther Sleep And Take A Soda And Drink It.

lolipopluva16
lolipopluva16 wrote:
2012-05-20 03:32:02 -0700

I know where your coming from. My mom wont let me drink it either

carter31402
carter31402 wrote:
2012-05-12 13:03:13 -0700

What they call soda in the west.

carter31402
carter31402 wrote:
2012-05-12 13:03:07 -0700

What they call soda in the west.

lovehellokitty4
lovehellokitty4 wrote:
2012-05-10 18:10:30 -0700

i drink some just drink it RESPONSIBLY

admire10
admire10 wrote:
2012-05-07 18:11:29 -0700

I CANT DRINK IT TOO I FELL U

doge184
doge184 wrote:
2012-05-06 07:48:09 -0700

me to one eavy 5 to 7 dayz

cherryblossom125
cherryblossom125 wrote:
2012-05-05 18:51:52 -0700

I think dat u shouldnt drink it as much cuz if u do thn u culd get cavitys nd u will crave soda nd sugar a lot so u cab still drink it just not as much

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2012-05-05 04:38:10 -0700

Trust me guys,pop is bad.It's given me a cavity.So don't drink pop alot

crinkle
crinkle wrote:
2012-05-02 16:01:09 -0700

if you really want pop maybe you could work out a system with your parents like milk monday, pop tuesday, milk wednesday and so on

redfricka01
redfricka01 wrote:
2012-05-01 19:57:06 -0700

I agree with your parents. My mom and dad let me have any kind of soda I want want but its not healthy and I'm not skinny. So it will make you fatter then what you want to be! So, tell your parents that you know it is not healthy but you would like to know if you might could have one 1 or 2 a week!!!

mamagoma66
mamagoma66 wrote:
2012-04-29 18:29:17 -0700

mah gawddddd un fair!!! grrrr i keeel u mom ^^

litle star
litle star wrote:
2012-04-26 14:48:51 -0700

it is sooo true pop is not healthy

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-04-22 19:57:08 -0700

I WAZ HERE! rawrrrr

cash676
cash676 wrote:
2012-04-22 10:18:27 -0700

my parents let me have soda wat is pop

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2012-04-22 09:04:58 -0700

I really like soda!It's my favorite.I have some every morning.I love Mnt. Dew but my parents won't let me drink itFrown

Fave Jones Flavor?

• Fufu Berry.
  • Blue Bubblegum.
  • Green Apple.
  • I prefer a can of WhoopAss.