Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: April 2012

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

partyanyx

2012-06-27 19:18:37 -0700

i feel bad 4 the girl who kicked the soccerball at her crushes nose
embarassing!!! but thats ok

aecbfflol
aecbfflol wrote:
2012-06-07 15:01:41 -0700

i fell bad because out of scool people say i their hoe

branman
branman wrote:
2012-06-03 08:08:06 -0700

so sad Worried

maddiva123
maddiva123 wrote:
2012-05-26 17:30:40 -0700

I feel bad for the girl that got pinched by the crab ouch!!

skysky10115
skysky10115 wrote:
2012-05-22 19:35:27 -0700

my most embarrising moment was when i... nevermind Frown

ilovepuppypj

prettywomanisme wrote:
2012-05-06 04:16:05 -0700

YOUCH!!! I feel bad for onefirectoiner457

onedirectoiner457
onedirectoiner457 wrote:
2012-05-06 02:11:33 -0700

my most embarassing moment was getting caught by the teacher kissingmy boyfreind

onedirectoiner457
onedirectoiner457 wrote:
2012-05-06 02:10:35 -0700

hi i love hall of shame

alex1212
alex1212 wrote:
2012-05-02 15:33:28 -0700

wolwowowowowowowoowow

tunchiebhabye
tunchiebhabye wrote:
2012-04-30 07:18:14 -0700

one of my bab thing i did was when i was in school iii was talking to this boy and mhy started ringing and i started dancin and everybody started laughing and posted it on the internet

Hailey_luvz_yew!
Hailey_luvz_yew! wrote:
2012-04-28 19:17:23 -0700

my most embarrassing moment, was when i was picking a team name, i screamed out turd-ilicious soup! and everyone stared at me =p

Kayla62710
Kayla62710 wrote:
2012-04-28 19:14:55 -0700

my most embarrising moment was when was when i was talking to this dude i like like and i accidentally called him dad because he reminded me of him then my entire 3rd period laugh .

Thunder2222
Thunder2222 wrote:
2012-04-28 18:33:10 -0700

smile People could realize from this that they're not the only ones who have a lot of shames too Big Grin I already made one anyway.

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.