Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: April 2012

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

partyanyx

2012-06-27 19:18:37 -0700

i feel bad 4 the girl who kicked the soccerball at her crushes nose
embarassing!!! but thats ok

aecbfflol
aecbfflol wrote:
2012-06-07 15:01:41 -0700

i fell bad because out of scool people say i their hoe

branman
branman wrote:
2012-06-03 08:08:06 -0700

so sad Worried

maddiva123
maddiva123 wrote:
2012-05-26 17:30:40 -0700

I feel bad for the girl that got pinched by the crab ouch!!

skysky10115
skysky10115 wrote:
2012-05-22 19:35:27 -0700

my most embarrising moment was when i... nevermind Frown

ilovepuppypj

prettywomanisme wrote:
2012-05-06 04:16:05 -0700

YOUCH!!! I feel bad for onefirectoiner457

onedirectoiner457
onedirectoiner457 wrote:
2012-05-06 02:11:33 -0700

my most embarassing moment was getting caught by the teacher kissingmy boyfreind

onedirectoiner457
onedirectoiner457 wrote:
2012-05-06 02:10:35 -0700

hi i love hall of shame

alex1212
alex1212 wrote:
2012-05-02 15:33:28 -0700

wolwowowowowowowoowow

tunchiebhabye
tunchiebhabye wrote:
2012-04-30 07:18:14 -0700

one of my bab thing i did was when i was in school iii was talking to this boy and mhy started ringing and i started dancin and everybody started laughing and posted it on the internet

Hailey_luvz_yew!
Hailey_luvz_yew! wrote:
2012-04-28 19:17:23 -0700

my most embarrassing moment, was when i was picking a team name, i screamed out turd-ilicious soup! and everyone stared at me =p

Kayla62710
Kayla62710 wrote:
2012-04-28 19:14:55 -0700

my most embarrising moment was when was when i was talking to this dude i like like and i accidentally called him dad because he reminded me of him then my entire 3rd period laugh .

Thunder2222
Thunder2222 wrote:
2012-04-28 18:33:10 -0700

smile People could realize from this that they're not the only ones who have a lot of shames too Big Grin I already made one anyway.

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)