Comments

Top 10 Tips for Baseball Tryouts

Baseball tryouts are coming up! Tryouts are tough, and you will probably feel a lot of pressure, but you want to do your best with all those coaches watching and evaluating the different aspects of your game. Back to Article

Dee_DeeForever_2088018

Emma Girl wrote:
2012-04-15 18:45:00 -0700

i do i luv baseball!

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-04-15 05:28:56 -0700

Woow I don't know how to play baseball even lolz xD

Baseballpoll

What's Your Favorite Baseball Position?

• Catcher.
  • Pitcher.
  • Short Stop.
  • Center Fielder.

Micro_a mic
April is a great month for sports. The NHL and NBA seasons are both coming to an end and everyone...
Micro_micro mlb11theshow_mauer18_17299.nphd
It's almost time for baseball! Get into the swing of things with MLB 12: The Show. Check out our ...
Micro_a mic
It’s a new month and March is everyone’s favorite time of the year. The NHL and NBA playoffs are ...

Sports in the forums

Kirsteeeeen
Do you have an old tire you could start off practicing with? It helps you align your hands. I find it kind of hard to explain, but there are lots of great resources out there online if you search for them. :) To do a cartwheel stand in a lunge with your favourite leg (by that I don't mean you look at it and say "that's a nice leg" but that you favor that leg when doing things, you feel comfortable with it going first), knees bent slightly, and your arms straight up by your ears. Make sure your elbows are locked. You don't want to drop. Assuming you start with your right, reach forward with your right arm while kicking your left leg up at the same time. Your left hand should follow very quickly and as it touches the ground your right leg should also be off of the ground. You should pass through the handstand briefly and your left leg should reach the ground first with your right following it and you will finish in a lunge just as you started. Hand, hand, foot, foot. 1,2,3,4. There's a rhythm to it. Keep practicing and try to perfect not kicking around as you go.
reply about 1 hour
awesomechix12
Well I'm in 6th grade this year and next year in seventh grade I'm going to try out for cheerleading... The problem is I cant do a cartwheel or any of that! So I have to cram all of this stuff into just one year, all help is appreciated.
MissAttitude_14
Seattle Seahawks
reply 1 day
MissAttitude_14
Seahawks
reply 1 day
u_nique116
The broncos and the giants you just got to love the manning brothers.
reply 2 days