Comments

Top 10 Fun and Flirty Headbands

Fun, flirty and fabulously chic, headbands are a super easy accessory. Here are the top 10 for spring, summer and beyond. Back to Article

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:29:28 -0700

i like dat blue one

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-30 14:20:20 -0700

lol everyone wears bows at my school, literally! even the guys have it! on their lanyards

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-30 14:18:34 -0700

I don't wear headbands much but I have a lot them

jordanapeace98
jordanapeace98 wrote:
2013-03-25 16:28:10 -0700

awesome

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-09-24 17:16:39 -0700

i like ones that have sparkle to them like bows..

DD101
DD101 wrote:
2012-07-26 15:45:52 -0700

me to

DD101
DD101 wrote:
2012-07-26 15:45:52 -0700

me to

Pipes19
Pipes19 wrote:
2012-06-30 21:06:28 -0700

i like the the headbands with chain going doen it and has feathers at the end

Euniqueamazing4527

designer_me555 wrote:
2012-06-27 16:58:43 -0700

Cute!Big Grin

gigglez :)
gigglez :) wrote:
2012-06-27 16:55:11 -0700

I all ways wer head bands with a big bow on it.....thats Wat I kall cute...

jabat517
jabat517 wrote:
2012-06-27 16:51:30 -0700

cute!smile

paypay7301
paypay7301 wrote:
2012-06-27 10:50:32 -0700

Cute cute cute!!!

stardoll queen
stardoll queen wrote:
2012-06-26 17:17:10 -0700

there nice i like all of them

black mystery
black mystery wrote:
2012-05-06 17:01:53 -0700

i like them.

*Break_It_Down18*
*Break_It_Down18* wrote:
2012-05-04 19:58:25 -0700

they r so cutee(: i luv headbands(:

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-04-27 04:18:42 -0700

ya i would not say there SOOO CUTE to death but there nice

Skull Candy98
Skull Candy98 wrote:
2012-04-22 11:09:30 -0700

There are a lot that are super cute and fitly smile

Melopoll

Who Looks the Best in Headbands?

• LeBron James.
  • Amare Stoudemire.
  • Allen Iverson.
  • Carmelo Anthony.

Micro_braidcollage_micro
How to get the look: 5 ways to wear your hair in braids.
Micro_hairstyles_for_your_face_shape81x54
Your favorite celebrity hairstyles may look great on your favorite star, but will they look good ...
Micro_curly-micro
Curly haired girls are lucky! There are so many fun hair styles you can pull off by just adding a...

GlimmeringSky16