Comments

Top 10 Fun and Flirty Headbands

Fun, flirty and fabulously chic, headbands are a super easy accessory. Here are the top 10 for spring, summer and beyond. Back to Article

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:29:28 -0700

i like dat blue one

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-30 14:20:20 -0700

lol everyone wears bows at my school, literally! even the guys have it! on their lanyards

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-30 14:18:34 -0700

I don't wear headbands much but I have a lot them

jordanapeace98
jordanapeace98 wrote:
2013-03-25 16:28:10 -0700

awesome

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-09-24 17:16:39 -0700

i like ones that have sparkle to them like bows..

DD101
DD101 wrote:
2012-07-26 15:45:52 -0700

me to

DD101
DD101 wrote:
2012-07-26 15:45:52 -0700

me to

Pipes19
Pipes19 wrote:
2012-06-30 21:06:28 -0700

i like the the headbands with chain going doen it and has feathers at the end

Euniqueamazing4527

designer_me555 wrote:
2012-06-27 16:58:43 -0700

Cute!Big Grin

gigglez :)
gigglez :) wrote:
2012-06-27 16:55:11 -0700

I all ways wer head bands with a big bow on it.....thats Wat I kall cute...

jabat517
jabat517 wrote:
2012-06-27 16:51:30 -0700

cute!smile

paypay7301
paypay7301 wrote:
2012-06-27 10:50:32 -0700

Cute cute cute!!!

stardoll queen
stardoll queen wrote:
2012-06-26 17:17:10 -0700

there nice i like all of them

black mystery
black mystery wrote:
2012-05-06 17:01:53 -0700

i like them.

*Break_It_Down18*
*Break_It_Down18* wrote:
2012-05-04 19:58:25 -0700

they r so cutee(: i luv headbands(:

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-04-27 04:18:42 -0700

ya i would not say there SOOO CUTE to death but there nice

Skull Candy98
Skull Candy98 wrote:
2012-04-22 11:09:30 -0700

There are a lot that are super cute and fitly smile

Melopoll

Who Looks the Best in Headbands?

• LeBron James.
  • Amare Stoudemire.
  • Allen Iverson.
  • Carmelo Anthony.

Micro_braidcollage_micro
How to get the look: 5 ways to wear your hair in braids.
Micro_hairstyles_for_your_face_shape81x54
Your favorite celebrity hairstyles may look great on your favorite star, but will they look good ...
Micro_curly-micro
Curly haired girls are lucky! There are so many fun hair styles you can pull off by just adding a...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002