Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 10 Ways to Recycle

Learning to recycle and waste less is important for keeping our planet green. If you care about the environment, check out the top 10 ways to recycle you everyday items! Back to Article

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-07-28 09:02:56 -0700

I love the Earth ^-^

Lexistoofye1
Lexistoofye1 wrote:
2013-11-28 16:29:27 -0800

that is so cool

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-11-23 10:18:51 -0800

I had a plant but ants started crawling in it and into our house, so my mom told me to throw it away Sad

huntmaster

Spectra3 wrote:
2013-09-30 06:14:10 -0700

i love it

kula_279_2558729
kula_279_2558729 wrote:
2013-09-07 02:13:23 -0700

Totally going to try it out

lolroya9
lolroya9 wrote:
2013-09-04 14:30:15 -0700

Eh, never liked this postFrown

Thumbs DownFrown

Bamboo56 wrote:
2013-08-12 05:01:18 -0700

I agree with you minecraft111

Bamboo56
Bamboo56 wrote:
2013-08-12 05:00:24 -0700

I recycle all my rubbish I find in my bed, bin and my room asap.

thrice
thrice wrote:
2013-08-12 04:46:24 -0700

i agree with minecraft and i do what allen does

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-07-17 09:09:30 -0700

I recycle everything I possibly can.

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-07 17:29:20 -0700

I don't do this. D:

Poll

Do You Recycle?

• Yeah, everything from bottles to newspapers.
  • Usually, cuz it's good for the environment.
  • Rarely - it's easier to throw it all out in the trash.
  • No, but I'm going to start.

Micro_global-warming-micrp
People are seeing change all over the world. Arctic sea ice is melting earlier and forming later....
Micro_earth day_micro
Most of us have good intentions when it comes to the environment. But when Earth Day comes around...
Micro_recycle_micro
So why should you care about waste management? Why is it so important to reduce, reuse and recycl...

Random in the forums

Demix
Demix posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. I actually don't have a number 6 atm but I did in my previous account. In real life my ONLY friends are dudes, funnily enough. XD
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Jennifer Lawrence)   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Wear a necklace of rope, Side by side with me. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Oooooooooohhhh oooooh
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you recite the preamble to the Constitution of the US?
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you name all the states and capitols of the USA.
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
never love somebody for the sake of it.don't love someone until you know who they really are.
reply about 1 hour