Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

H2O Water-Powered Cars

There is a new car company in Japan making cars that run completely on water! The strange thing is that it’s actually old news. People have been driving H2O water-powered cars since the 1980s. Kidzworld investigates!!! Back to Article

MuGhaL41

xTrilla wrote:
2014-04-05 08:46:18 -0700

WOW!!!!!!

smarty321
smarty321 wrote:
2014-04-05 00:24:57 -0700

u guys gotta be kiddin' me!! WATER-powered cars!! I still cannot believe it!!

Demonlove243

jane_maan_2529505 wrote:
2013-07-26 14:18:50 -0700

nice h2O as i read fule will replace with hydrogen nice

Starblast
Starblast wrote:
2013-07-10 01:28:00 -0700

Hoooooooray to Japan!!!! I can't believe it!!!!

Starblast
Starblast wrote:
2013-07-10 01:27:46 -0700

Hoooooooray to Japan!!!! I can't believe it!!!!

loved6
loved6 wrote:
2013-06-14 09:50:34 -0700

Your soooooooooooooooooooooo right.

loved6
loved6 wrote:
2013-06-14 09:49:14 -0700

Thats what I keep saying.

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2013-05-05 18:41:09 -0700

Cool, but I think that would be a waste of water. What would be better, is if we made a solar powered car, or wind powered car!

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-05-04 11:45:59 -0700

water free! gas:$$$$$$

babygirl0015
babygirl0015 wrote:
2013-04-23 15:17:36 -0700

earth would still have water it turns into steam and goes back into the clouds because of condensation duhh lol

When 2 worlds collide
When 2 worlds collide wrote:
2013-04-23 15:13:57 -0700

earth would have no oceans

milifeska8
milifeska8 wrote:
2013-03-26 11:08:28 -0700

interesting...

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2012-12-20 16:19:20 -0800

umm..... it would condensate back into the air duh......

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2012-09-04 09:51:02 -0700

That's good that they are doing that, but so much water would be used.

MileyGirl1999
MileyGirl1999 wrote:
2012-08-21 03:12:39 -0700

imagine all cars like that foget the hose pipe ban wouldnt loads of water be used...

Coolest Science Experiment?

• Baking soda volcano.
  • Potato battery.
  • Homemade lava lamp.
  • Making your own mummy.

Micro_terranium-micro
Would you like a rain forest in your bedroom? What about a sandy desert? Though you may not want ...
Micro_rock-candy-micro
Did you know crystals aren't just for decoration? If you need some science fair project inspirati...
Micro_kevin temmer_micro
Kevin Temmer loves to draw. In high school, Kevin decided to create an animated short to teach st...

Random in the forums

shae508
Twisted visions. Dirty lies. No one knows the truth. That lies deep inside. The pain you hide. All day and night. It burns you. Hurts you.  Slowly, Killing you. You hide it best you can. Smile and say it's okay. But really. It's another lie. Another smudge. Inside your mind. You smile though. Keeping hope. But every day. Second by second. It goes away. And at night. There is only despair. Tearing out your hair. You scream at yourself. Why?! Why are you this way?! But when morning comes. You will wash away. All the tears. And all the pain. The lies are dirty. But the truth is dirtier.
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.   The fraughtness....
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person.In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  What makes a murderer any more deserving of death on the basis of taxes...than anyone else in prison? I mean your point is fraught with worse problems, but I'm hoping this can be the most relatable.
reply about 1 hour