Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Chimpanzee Movie Review

Tim Allen narrates the Disneynature documentary Chimpanzee, which follows a family of chimps during the trials and triumphs of their lives. Kidzworld has the movie review. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-19 12:55:14 -0700

I've never watched it

report
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones- wrote:
2013-06-26 10:02:58 -0700

Did see it looks good though

report
Emo_blonde_luvs_u
Emo_blonde_luvs_u wrote:
2012-06-12 19:27:53 -0700

i did a science project on Jane Goodall. She's awesome! and the 3rd pic @ the top where Oscar's sleepin is adorable Tongue Out

report
#NathraaDam
#NathraaDam wrote:
2012-05-14 23:02:02 -0700

I dont really want to see it because its honestly a waste of money because its just a bio of a chimpanzee who was abandoned etc. Not my type of movie

report
SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-05-02 04:45:42 -0700

I wanna c it!

report
dimondmad_2067010
dimondmad_2067010 wrote:
2012-04-29 16:02:28 -0700

i want to see it

report
syney
syney wrote:
2012-04-27 13:09:28 -0700

i have seen it its really cool

report
kk peace 1
kk peace 1 wrote:
2012-04-24 03:37:53 -0700

that looks/sounds realyrealyrealyrealyrealygoooood movie

report
princesslizzy
princesslizzy wrote:
2012-04-23 22:01:05 -0700

im going towatch chimpanze toommmoooorrrroooowwww it looks likkke a purrty good mmovvviee

report
designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-04-23 17:45:04 -0700

CUTE!!!!!!I WANNA WATCH IT

report
roxy43
roxy43 wrote:
2012-04-23 14:52:04 -0700

cutesmile

report
cright2
cright2 wrote:
2012-04-23 14:47:33 -0700

I think it looks like a great movie to watch! smile

report
Videogamegirl
Videogamegirl wrote:
2012-04-23 13:31:00 -0700

I disagree with this review I saw it the first day it came out and it was better then oceans and afican cats combined take that movie reviews

report
simonestrawberry
simonestrawberry wrote:
2012-04-23 10:37:08 -0700

Hmm, looks good

report
midnalover28
midnalover28 wrote:
2012-04-23 10:32:03 -0700

I WANT TO WATCH THE CHIMPANZEE MOVIE!

report
Quishabelle77
Quishabelle77 wrote:
2012-04-23 07:30:50 -0700

ok CarCar3704

report
destny17
destny17 wrote:
2012-04-23 06:21:36 -0700

i love it i think it should happen

report
purpleDINOgirl
purpleDINOgirl wrote:
2012-04-22 19:24:51 -0700

i love the movie but boys.....dont watch it its to emotional

report
CarCar3704
CarCar3704 wrote:
2012-04-22 17:58:05 -0700

So what is this about? I want to know someones opinion before I see it.

report
beyonce733
beyonce733 wrote:
2012-04-22 15:47:02 -0700

That movie is bom A'F watch it

report
back to story
F1073584905046

# of Peeps Suffering From AIDS in Africa?

  • Less than one million people.
  • Three million people.
  • Less than 10 million people.
  • More than 30 million people.

related stories

Micro_thethreestooges-micro
To save the orphanage, Moe, Larry and Curly must enter the real world and attempt to raise some s...
Micro_titanic-micro
You probably have seen the Oscar-winning action/romance Titanic (1997) on either old videotape or...
Micro_mirrormirror-micro
Julia Roberts and Armie Hammer star in Mirror Mirror, based on the story of Snow White. Kidzworld...

Entertainment in the forums

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Movies:
Brave, but only because there was no love interest and it wasn't a musical.
reply about 4 hours
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.  No, that's not what I think. They're are plenty of Disney movies without singing. I just would appreciate that aspect -especially in a Disney Princess movie, but it's okay. 
reply about 4 hours
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
reply about 4 hours
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Movies:
"american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb. 
reply about 5 hours
SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 posted in Movies:
both
reply about 6 hours