Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

The World of Pottermore

You’ve read the books. You’ve seen all the movies. And still you want more – Harry Potter that is! Answering the demands of fans all over the world HP author J.K. Rowling has created Pottermore, an interactive website for all things Harry Potter. Find out more about Pottermore! Back to Article

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-18 01:31:05 -0700

I am on it and loving it! Thanks J.K rowling!

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-18 01:28:36 -0700

I love pottermore! I go there everyday! you should join in you are not in it!

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-05-22 18:37:48 -0700

Pottermore was a bit of a disappointment to me, but it's still pretty fun. smile

RavenclawsRule
RavenclawsRule wrote:
2012-12-04 19:48:51 -0800

I LOVE Harry Potter!!! I have a Pottermore account and I went to the midnight screening of part 2 and... I'll stop now now because if I list everything I love about Harry Potter, I'll run out of space. smile

HermioneSeverusBlack
HermioneSeverusBlack wrote:
2012-08-12 06:51:07 -0700

I Play it Everyday! Anybody Who loves HP should Join Pottermore now!!!!

sallylo6
sallylo6 wrote:
2012-06-03 18:08:57 -0700

so cool

Funnysillynose12
Funnysillynose12 wrote:
2012-05-16 09:53:12 -0700

I love harrypotter i wacht it everyday after school

Dave!YogNaut
Dave!YogNaut wrote:
2012-04-30 10:29:19 -0700

Been playing it almost every day smile

iloveharrypotterstuff234
iloveharrypotterstuff234 wrote:
2012-04-28 17:10:20 -0700

i added you! i'm scarletfang49

0.0 bianca 0.0
0.0 bianca 0.0 wrote:
2012-04-28 15:38:03 -0700

it is sooooooooo addicting. im in slytherin. hehe.

pegasusathena1
pegasusathena1 wrote:
2012-04-27 04:50:17 -0700

Pottermore rocks!!!!!! I have been playing on it since the fall! . smile

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-04-25 10:46:59 -0700

Cool !

Btw some of the Harry Potter books are alot xD

143DracoMalfoy
143DracoMalfoy wrote:
2012-04-24 14:04:31 -0700

Pottermore is a dream come true! Add me! im dreamdraconis15022

tribute12
tribute12 wrote:
2012-04-24 09:32:58 -0700

love pottermore!!The best thing ever!

xLunaLovesx_2105550
xLunaLovesx_2105550 wrote:
2012-04-23 21:49:28 -0700

I love Harry Potter, and I was thrilled when this came out! I remember being so mad because my friend got accepted to join earlier XD.

Fave Hogwarts Class? Vote!

• Transfiguration!
  • Herbology.
  • Defense Against the Dark Arts.
  • Lunch,

Micro_rupert-gint-harrypotter-mic
With the last of the “Potter” films hitting theaters this Friday, Red-haired Rupert Grint praises...
Micro_emma-watson-harrypotter-mic
With the last of the “Potter” films hitting theaters this Friday, Kidzworld is asking Emma Watson...
Micro_radcliffe5micro
You would have to be living under a rock not to know Daniel Radcliffe who plays the lead role of ...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"-Karpov-" wrote:You could have just said "yes" If I didn't think his question was a shortcut to an argument, I might just have done so.
-Evoke-
-Evoke- posted in General:
My New Years Resolution: Try to make less mistakes and pay for all of the pain I have caused. I know it's impossible, but I have to try..
Love_Nora
Love_Nora posted in Say Anything:
8/10 it's amazing world of gum ball
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Say Anything:
5/10
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: People in prison should not be allowed to vote. People who are taken away from society at large have been taken for a reason...and I do not feel as if they should have any input into society until they once again become a part of it. So do you feel that they should regain their right to vote after their sentence is over?   I see where you're taking this. Yes, in our current prison system. When their sentence is over, they should be given the right to vote once again. In a perfect world though, the right to vote would be administered when the shown to be a productive member of society once again, which that problem roots to our current prison system. Though, also in a perfect world, voting would be only available to those who can be proven competent in politics. So, to tie it all together... In the system we have now, the right to vote should be given when the prison sentence is completed. However, in a perfect world, the right to vote would be given to everyone who could prove themselves competent in the areas of law and politics. However, this does not take away from the fact that a prisoner has committed an act against society, and until he can make recompense of said act, he should not be able to participate in societal endeavors such as voting. You could have just said "yes"