Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Pretzel Crisps

Have you wondered what the life of Pretzel Crisps is like? Meet Carl. He is from the deli section of the grocery store, but he's trying to lose his deli section accent to help his acting career. Back to Article

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-10-01 19:01:30 -0700

these are good c:

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-01 18:51:02 -0700

I don't like pretzels tat muchh

Nikki719
Nikki719 wrote:
2013-03-08 09:46:36 -0800

same hear

somanbenz
somanbenz wrote:
2012-10-18 20:14:35 -0700

Plese help, i smoke a lot!

hellokittyfan8193
hellokittyfan8193 wrote:
2012-06-04 07:05:50 -0700

lol Raspberry

bungalow18
bungalow18 wrote:
2012-05-30 17:07:55 -0700

Girl died in 1993. The murderer chanted " toma sota baicu" as she was being murdered. Now that you have read this chant you will meet this girl in the middle of the night and she will stare at you direcly in the eyes and she will suffocate you the same way she was. This story is sadly true. If you post this to 5 different events. She will not bother you but protect you. If you copy and paste to 10 different evvents. She wont bother she will protect you and you will have the best day of you life

suppergril101

*Break_It_Down18* wrote:
2012-04-27 19:50:41 -0700

pretzels are alrightt

carmel chick
carmel chick wrote:
2012-04-27 10:20:40 -0700

pretzels are col but they have 2 make a big fuss over it i mean its just food!

pinky78389
pinky78389 wrote:
2012-04-26 15:34:02 -0700

pretzels rock

paigeisababe
paigeisababe wrote:
2012-04-26 13:21:45 -0700

I freakin love pretzels !!!!!!!!

BabyKayla11

ForeverParadise wrote:
2012-04-25 16:09:25 -0700

I'm hooked..

babyangel16
babyangel16 wrote:
2012-04-25 15:27:29 -0700

i voted 4 the veggies (noooo)

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-04-25 15:26:51 -0700

Sweet

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-04-25 15:24:59 -0700

Delicious

What's Your Fave Junk Food?

• Chocolate bars!
  • Ice cream. Yum!
  • Chips!
  • Junk food? Yuck! I like healthy veggies.