Comments

No Sweat Workout Clothes

Sweat is good when you exercise, but with the right fabrics and fit, you can keep your cool and get a great burn at the same time. Back to Article

xatia
xatia wrote:
2014-05-30 14:22:42 -0700

Lululemon's amazing!

rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 wrote:
2014-04-19 14:29:39 -0700

good to know smile smile

coollikethat567

Graciepeaceout wrote:
2013-07-01 10:28:13 -0700

cool

Drewy
Drewy wrote:
2013-07-01 09:49:09 -0700

If I was writing this artical, I would simply say 'no clothes no sweating'

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-05-11 10:08:36 -0700

helpful smile Grin

Caitlin Love xD
Caitlin Love xD wrote:
2012-05-03 16:16:33 -0700

i use those shorts for running in track!

lil kimmy aka
lil kimmy aka wrote:
2012-05-02 19:13:51 -0700

i rock nike tempo abt everyday at praticed

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-05-02 18:44:20 -0700

i rocks dem ELITES.day da best plus comfortable socks

What Makes You Sweat?

• Taking a test.
  • Driving with my grandma.
  • Giving a speech in front of my class.
  • All of the above!

Micro_b mic
Too much pizza, too much video games, and too much Kidzworld… let’s face it you need to make some...
Micro_gym_micro
Gym class is a part of everyone’s school routine so why not inject a bit of fun and style into y...
Micro_ivivva-athletica-mic
For girls obsessed with mom’s comfy, stretchy lululemon yoga and activewear, the clothing brand i...
Thinking about entering the world of yoga? From mats to pants, check out the gear y...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress