Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

No Sweat Workout Clothes

Sweat is good when you exercise, but with the right fabrics and fit, you can keep your cool and get a great burn at the same time. Back to Article

xatia
xatia wrote:
2014-05-30 14:22:42 -0700

Lululemon's amazing!

rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 wrote:
2014-04-19 14:29:39 -0700

good to know smile smile

coollikethat567

Graciepeaceout wrote:
2013-07-01 10:28:13 -0700

cool

Drewy
Drewy wrote:
2013-07-01 09:49:09 -0700

If I was writing this artical, I would simply say 'no clothes no sweating'

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-05-11 10:08:36 -0700

helpful smile Grin

Caitlin Love xD
Caitlin Love xD wrote:
2012-05-03 16:16:33 -0700

i use those shorts for running in track!

lil kimmy aka
lil kimmy aka wrote:
2012-05-02 19:13:51 -0700

i rock nike tempo abt everyday at praticed

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-05-02 18:44:20 -0700

i rocks dem ELITES.day da best plus comfortable socks

What Makes You Sweat?

• Taking a test.
  • Driving with my grandma.
  • Giving a speech in front of my class.
  • All of the above!

Micro_b mic
Too much pizza, too much video games, and too much Kidzworld… let’s face it you need to make some...
Micro_gym_micro
Gym class is a part of everyone’s school routine so why not inject a bit of fun and style into y...
Micro_ivivva-athletica-mic
For girls obsessed with mom’s comfy, stretchy lululemon yoga and activewear, the clothing brand i...
Thinking about entering the world of yoga? From mats to pants, check out the gear y...

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
reply 1 day