Comments

May 2012 Horoscopes

Spring is in full bloom. See what areas of your life will get a fresh start with Kidzworld’s May horoscopes. Back to Article

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 04:08:58 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

BRiiDope♥ wrote:
2012-08-19 20:45:39 -0700

What Up Peoples

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-19 20:02:32 -0700

Cancer and my horoscope is sort of true.

Lovable_meh♥
Lovable_meh♥ wrote:
2012-08-19 18:45:08 -0700

♥♥♥ : )

kwd III
kwd III wrote:
2012-08-19 18:38:55 -0700

sagittarius all day

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-08-19 18:37:57 -0700

Sagittarius Iss Mee !!! : D ♥ ForrLifee '

Lovable_meh♥
Lovable_meh♥ wrote:
2012-08-19 18:32:39 -0700

Sagittarius Bbby : ) ♥♥♥

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-08-19 18:26:50 -0700

hyfr lol fk rest like i said ladies add me lol

Jasyanna(Royalty)
Jasyanna(Royalty) wrote:
2012-08-19 18:22:48 -0700

@Wade lmao all u worried bout is the ladies u not worried bout these other ni99as over here arugin for no reason lol smh

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-08-19 18:20:02 -0700

Virgo!

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-08-19 18:19:02 -0700

ay ladies add me lol

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-08-19 18:18:20 -0700

lol

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_horoscope micro
April showers bring May flowers. Find out what aspects of your life will be in full bloom with Ki...
Micro_horoscope micro
Spring is just around the corner. Find out what lays ahead in Kidzworld’s March horoscopes.
Micro_horoscope micro
February is the month of love. Find out what lies ahead in Kidzworld’s horoscopes

kaykay2002