Comments

May 2012 Horoscopes

Spring is in full bloom. See what areas of your life will get a fresh start with Kidzworld’s May horoscopes. Back to Article

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 04:08:58 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

BRiiDope♥ wrote:
2012-08-19 20:45:39 -0700

What Up Peoples

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-19 20:02:32 -0700

Cancer and my horoscope is sort of true.

Lovable_meh♥
Lovable_meh♥ wrote:
2012-08-19 18:45:08 -0700

♥♥♥ : )

kwd III
kwd III wrote:
2012-08-19 18:38:55 -0700

sagittarius all day

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-08-19 18:37:57 -0700

Sagittarius Iss Mee !!! : D ♥ ForrLifee '

Lovable_meh♥
Lovable_meh♥ wrote:
2012-08-19 18:32:39 -0700

Sagittarius Bbby : ) ♥♥♥

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-08-19 18:26:50 -0700

hyfr lol fk rest like i said ladies add me lol

Jasyanna(Royalty)
Jasyanna(Royalty) wrote:
2012-08-19 18:22:48 -0700

@Wade lmao all u worried bout is the ladies u not worried bout these other ni99as over here arugin for no reason lol smh

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-08-19 18:20:02 -0700

Virgo!

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-08-19 18:19:02 -0700

ay ladies add me lol

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-08-19 18:18:20 -0700

lol

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_horoscope micro
April showers bring May flowers. Find out what aspects of your life will be in full bloom with Ki...
Micro_horoscope micro
Spring is just around the corner. Find out what lays ahead in Kidzworld’s March horoscopes.
Micro_horoscope micro
February is the month of love. Find out what lies ahead in Kidzworld’s horoscopes

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!