Comments

May 2012 Horoscopes

Spring is in full bloom. See what areas of your life will get a fresh start with Kidzworld’s May horoscopes. Back to Article

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-08-19 17:59:00 -0700

idc

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-08-19 17:58:59 -0700

idc

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-08-19 17:58:51 -0700

idc @dre take it to the comments we a

-Swaqq'sOfficial-
-Swaqq'sOfficial- wrote:
2012-08-19 17:57:46 -0700

Can yall freAkin shut up yall blowin up my news feed

Princetonlady143

Dre710 wrote:
2012-08-19 17:50:46 -0700

im not punk

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-08-19 17:49:10 -0700

@Dre dont break the computer boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lol

Dre710
Dre710 wrote:
2012-08-19 17:47:49 -0700

we login on and off dats how GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Princetonlady143

Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-08-19 17:40:59 -0700

@Dre @Fr3d lol how r yall both on

fre3d
fre3d wrote:
2012-08-19 17:37:56 -0700

i know girllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Dre710
Dre710 wrote:
2012-08-19 17:36:11 -0700

thx

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-08-19 17:33:51 -0700

@Dre @Fr3d lol yall r funni

diggy'sgirl10
diggy'sgirl10 wrote:
2012-08-19 17:33:47 -0700

i am a gima i gues that is how u spell it

Dre710
Dre710 wrote:
2012-08-19 17:31:56 -0700

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fre3d
fre3d wrote:
2012-08-19 17:27:13 -0700

me 2

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_horoscope micro
April showers bring May flowers. Find out what aspects of your life will be in full bloom with Ki...
Micro_horoscope micro
Spring is just around the corner. Find out what lays ahead in Kidzworld’s March horoscopes.
Micro_horoscope micro
February is the month of love. Find out what lies ahead in Kidzworld’s horoscopes

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002