Comments

May 2012 Horoscopes

Spring is in full bloom. See what areas of your life will get a fresh start with Kidzworld’s May horoscopes. Back to Article

Princetonlady143

Victoria_Danna wrote:
2012-08-19 17:18:52 -0700

Yes it is!!

Cameron_Swagga_2230842
Cameron_Swagga_2230842 wrote:
2012-08-19 17:18:14 -0700

Em Aquarius be rockin (im a a aquarius u betta not judge me haha)

Love.Me.-Hayte.Me.♥

fre3d wrote:
2012-08-19 17:08:09 -0700

llol u funny girl

Victoria_Danna
Victoria_Danna wrote:
2012-08-19 17:06:06 -0700

No baby Taurus are thee besst!!!!!

Princetonlady143

2012-08-19 16:51:19 -0700

pisces

Dre710
Dre710 wrote:
2012-08-19 16:47:28 -0700

gemini all day

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_horoscope micro
April showers bring May flowers. Find out what aspects of your life will be in full bloom with Ki...
Micro_horoscope micro
Spring is just around the corner. Find out what lays ahead in Kidzworld’s March horoscopes.
Micro_horoscope micro
February is the month of love. Find out what lies ahead in Kidzworld’s horoscopes

kaykay2002