Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 10 Mother's Day Gift Ideas

It’s time to show your number one fan how much you appreciate them – we mean your mom of course! Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and is the perfect to time to pamper you parent and show her how much she means to you. Not sure what to get? Check out the Top 10 Mother’s Day Gifts! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-05-11 18:13:01 -0700

check out Bethany Mota's video

Aneeba
Aneeba wrote:
2014-05-08 00:45:23 -0700

i love u mom sooo much but i gave my mom a cake and any kind of accessories
Love

demonangle15 wrote:
2014-05-02 07:23:15 -0700

i think a nice 2 words will do for this candy heart

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-05-02 07:23:10 -0700

this is good maybe i can use some for her birthday which its a week apart from mother day

Monica Rogue
Monica Rogue wrote:
2014-05-01 03:30:50 -0700

I shall go for pajamas or DIY

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-29 18:58:02 -0700

3 words:breakfast in bed

katlinehunt
katlinehunt wrote:
2014-04-26 00:23:58 -0700

Just found this Mother's Day gift at a deep discount on Amazon: httpFrustrated/amzn.to/1pvtvZN - Couldn't believe my luck. May want to check it out before they change the prices.

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-05-18 03:18:03 -0700

Awesome!!!

-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn wrote:
2013-05-13 10:15:53 -0700

i just get my mom candles every year lawl

WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311 wrote:
2013-05-10 11:41:39 -0700

Im going to give her a kit filled with homemade gifts. Idk if im gonna give her anything else yet......

Selenasweety
Selenasweety wrote:
2013-05-10 10:37:09 -0700

So cool !

kareenasharifa
kareenasharifa wrote:
2013-05-10 07:19:33 -0700

im gonna make for my mom brkfast , cards, gifts chocolates and roses

lolbabygirl1234
lolbabygirl1234 wrote:
2013-05-09 20:32:57 -0700

I am gonna get my mommy some roses,a card,some chocolates,and a hug lol

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-05-08 10:13:11 -0700

the help was an amazing story & movie Love

Poll

What Are You Doing for Mom This Year?

• I'm making her breakfast in bed.
  • I'm making her a cool craft.
  • I'll buy her something nice.
  • I'm going to let my dad figure it out.

Micro_mothersdaycrossword-mic
Sure, your mom can drive you crazy, but Mother’s Day is the best time of year to suck it up and s...
Micro_may_micro
May is one of the most gorgeous months of the year. All winter we’ve been waiting for the sun to ...
Micro_mothers-day-picnic-micro
Your mom does so much for you, so spend some quality time with her this Mother's Day. Check out t...
Micro_pot_micro
It's almost Mother's Day! Here are a few cheap, cute ideas that'll have your ma all misty eyed (a...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.