Comments

Dear Dish-It: Finals Are Coming Up

Epic Fail asks: “Final exams are coming up in June and I’m really scared of failing. What should I do?” Back to Article

lilwayne1fan

2cute2care wrote:
2014-06-01 13:19:49 -0700

i agree TURNNUP

lilwayne1fan
lilwayne1fan wrote:
2014-06-01 13:18:42 -0700

why every body being so freakingbored and commenting on this stupid shidddd

janesgoeinka
janesgoeinka wrote:
2014-05-21 00:27:48 -0700

make a timetable accordily and study this a very useful tip

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-07-08 11:33:55 -0700

Just keep Studying! Make Flashcards for yourself.

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-07-08 11:31:30 -0700

Just study! Big Grin

lolipopfadia
lolipopfadia wrote:
2013-04-27 23:16:19 -0700

I think you should study for exam!

thw11
thw11 wrote:
2013-04-13 09:14:21 -0700

im worried to so im with you EF

warbler2000
warbler2000 wrote:
2012-09-30 01:06:01 -0700

I think all you should just study and practice!!
Practice makes perfect!!

Aishuu
Aishuu wrote:
2012-07-25 04:00:49 -0700

woooowww and all i'm worried about right now is my cambridge exam smile

Kalpalal
Kalpalal wrote:
2012-07-14 09:17:28 -0700

Well, I'm sure you'll be top in June if you follow what the article said. GOOD LUCK (:

fighterchica101
fighterchica101 wrote:
2012-06-17 21:23:26 -0700

I agree

fighterchica101
fighterchica101 wrote:
2012-06-17 21:23:11 -0700

what r u talking about ? u seen like the pesonality of some1 i know i just cant think of it right now hmmm....

fighterchica101
fighterchica101 wrote:
2012-06-17 21:21:36 -0700

Dont worry I bet you'll do fine just study and incorperate things you like to do with your work thats how i pass my test i love music so i come up with songs to remember it by smile

nikhil210
nikhil210 wrote:
2012-06-10 01:09:09 -0700

get the confidence that u can pass in the exams and study hardsmile

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-06-05 17:56:56 -0700

Go Catch Rainbow Colored Zebras At 4 Am. Then Dance In The Rain On A Pole. What Fhuhck Else Aree Yhu Supposed To Do ? Smfh

steph1877
steph1877 wrote:
2012-05-27 21:24:11 -0700

Go to the library and stay for a few hours and when you think you got it you can go back home and then you could come back the next day. At least that's what I always do. Some things work for some people and some things don't. But you should at least try it out before you determine that. But any way good luck. In fact best of luck because I know how hard it is to study for exams. It's annoying, frustrating, and tiring. But anyway best of luck to ya. I feel your pain. I need luck too Finals comin

kayli4ever
kayli4ever wrote:
2012-05-27 16:44:35 -0700

just study extra hard im sure you will do good

Hardest Subject in School?

• Math.
  • Science.
  • English.
  • Spanish.

Micro_driving-mic
National Teen Driver Safety Week highlights the parent’s role in providing education to their tee...
Micro_a mic
Are you a procrastinator? As school quickly approaches, and you’ve just had the best summer ever,...
Micro_bad grades_micro
justinbieberfan21 asks: “In the past few weeks I’ve been getting bad grades. Should I talk to a t...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002