Comments

Dear Dish-It: My BFF’s Summer Vacay

Jelly Kelly asks: “My BFF is going to Europe this summer and, not only will I miss her, I’m also totally jealous. All I’m doing is staying home and babysitting my bratty brothers. What should I do?” Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-30 21:06:10 -0800

Me and BFF go everywhere together!

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-07-07 12:13:32 -0700

eh. this happens me and my friend all the time, she goes EVERYWHERE I want to go, yet she's still never happy -.-

21inkiepielover

JustADream : wrote:
2012-10-09 20:19:47 -0700

@-Davina Aw so Are you.. Thank You❤

-Davina_2249586
-Davina_2249586 wrote:
2012-10-09 19:56:58 -0700

@JustADream : Your The awesome and beautiful person I Hope you do get your memory back too

JustADream :
JustADream : wrote:
2012-10-09 19:17:23 -0700

Mckenzie You Seem Such An Awesome Person And I will Try My Best To Get My Memory Back.…Just Please Don't Leave I Need You!

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-08-08 06:49:57 -0700

Yeahh I agree with this too.

Adah272
Adah272 wrote:
2012-08-05 19:42:55 -0700

..,,

SwagginZZ
SwagginZZ wrote:
2012-08-05 13:53:54 -0700

I agree I didn't talk to my bff out the whole summer

SwagginZZ
SwagginZZ wrote:
2012-08-05 13:51:14 -0700

Where did you get a job at & how old are you

PrettyAna0340
PrettyAna0340 wrote:
2012-08-02 00:03:29 -0700

do something!!! if your just gonna stay there and do nothing u r gonna have a bad summer. hang out with your friends, brothers, sisters, do something!!! have some fun!!!!that is what summer is all about!!!

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-07-24 17:05:23 -0700

you can take your brothers to camp and go to cool places like the pool the beach an you can go to camp to and meet new friends like my BFF frankie went to Florida and i met a new BFF in school named jillian and we had lots of fun smile

misslise
misslise wrote:
2012-07-09 15:45:16 -0700

i got me a job at help senter playing at the teen club

super7
super7 wrote:
2012-07-05 18:43:21 -0700

just ask your mom 2 stay home for 1 day

Denikeke_2177311
Denikeke_2177311 wrote:
2012-06-27 20:13:46 -0700

I cant wait to get away from my teachers this summer is gonna be superb.. Beach..Shoppin..TREY all day long..camp..waterpark..universals island of adventure..jamaica

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-25 20:13:23 -0700

There might not be a friend back at home that is as close to you as her but hang out with them bc it is not like your friend is moving there!!!! Just try to have fun by hanging with other friends or just whatever you like to do!!!

lorelei2002
lorelei2002 wrote:
2012-06-23 13:38:56 -0700

in same place as u! my friend jenna cameron is in tennessee and getting a record deal and meeting taylor swift in person!! staying for 12 months!! shes missing my own birthday!!!!!! so jealous mad and sad shes gone Frown
Frown Worried

gabiawesome
gabiawesome wrote:
2012-06-23 07:19:29 -0700

what i do when i babysit my sister i just try and ignore her. and also if they're being brats, just tell them to shut-up!

What Are You Doing This Summer?

• I don't know. I'll decide when school finishes.
  • I think I might go to summer camp.
  • I'm going to get a job.
  • I will be going on vacation with my family.

Micro_spring break-micro
Spring is in the air, and even better, Spring Break is just around the corner! With school out yo...
Micro_grease_micro
desperately in love asks: “I was just on vacation in Mexico. There was this guy…but he’s a comple...
Micro_tr_micro
Everyone loves to travel and go on holiday but sometimes packing can be a pain! It’s hard to whit...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?