Comments

Dear Dish-It: No Money for Mother’s Day

Broke Kid asks: “I love my mom with all my heart but I have no money so I can’t get her a really nice gift for Mother’s Day. I feel really bad; what can I do?” Back to Article

MonsterGirl900
MonsterGirl900 wrote:
2014-04-20 17:28:34 -0700

You should go to a free garden and pick flowers

YannaToCute

YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 16:38:53 -0700

thats what i might do

YannaToCute
YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 16:37:37 -0700

i know thats write did u see the show when meadea ran into the resturant that booggiiee girl said no yams no ham no turkey no chicken i cant stay here with yall peoples

YannaToCute

YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 16:29:50 -0700

no mamm

princesskiddy
princesskiddy wrote:
2013-05-13 08:36:01 -0700

u should give a card and lite up the candeles in her room and be with al ur siblings

WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311 wrote:
2013-05-12 15:25:40 -0700

Most moms love homemade gifts, because the best gifts come from the heart!

Heart-BreakMe
Heart-BreakMe wrote:
2013-05-12 05:56:29 -0700

make her something or give her pretty plants (not just flowers) that you find in your yard

i31direction
i31direction wrote:
2013-04-03 07:34:39 -0700

u should make her a flower made out of tissue paper.

Rainbow Dash fan
Rainbow Dash fan wrote:
2012-08-11 15:08:21 -0700

Make her a nice card or something like that

Emmalyn
Emmalyn wrote:
2012-07-30 10:51:37 -0700

Give her some Flowers or make her something

hilareina
hilareina wrote:
2012-07-26 19:17:59 -0700

make a homeade card or just hug her and tell her you love her

Little Tinkerbell!!!!!!!!!
Little Tinkerbell!!!!!!!!! wrote:
2012-07-25 16:43:46 -0700

when i don't have any money,i just make her something

I3ruzer_2191926
I3ruzer_2191926 wrote:
2012-07-10 12:25:21 -0700

Mothers day... a mother will always,always find her child special to herself.. she knows deeply that you love her in the first place, a gift is just something to almost prove it but since you're her son/daughter that point doesnt need to be proven :P
Also if you really want, you could always hand-make something for her im sure she'd appreciate it more that it's come from you smile

prettygirlswag487
prettygirlswag487 wrote:
2012-06-28 13:44:53 -0700

my mommy mom means the world to me she get me everthing want

Poll

What Are You Doing for Mom This Year?

• I'm making her breakfast in bed.
  • I'm making her a cool craft.
  • I'll buy her something nice.
  • I'm going to let my dad figure it out.

Micro_micro_teacupplanter
Mother's Day is a day to celebrate your Mother and Grandmother and all they've done for you and i...
Micro_mother's day-micro
It’s time to show your number one fan how much you appreciate them – we mean your mom of course! ...
Micro_stoogesasbabies-mic
Wonderful actress Jane Lynch also plays a kindly Catholic Mother Superior and head of an orphanag...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me