Comments

Dear Dish-It: No Money for Mother’s Day

Broke Kid asks: “I love my mom with all my heart but I have no money so I can’t get her a really nice gift for Mother’s Day. I feel really bad; what can I do?” Back to Article

MonsterGirl900
MonsterGirl900 wrote:
2014-04-20 17:28:34 -0700

You should go to a free garden and pick flowers

YannaToCute

YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 16:38:53 -0700

thats what i might do

YannaToCute
YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 16:37:37 -0700

i know thats write did u see the show when meadea ran into the resturant that booggiiee girl said no yams no ham no turkey no chicken i cant stay here with yall peoples

YannaToCute

YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 16:29:50 -0700

no mamm

princesskiddy
princesskiddy wrote:
2013-05-13 08:36:01 -0700

u should give a card and lite up the candeles in her room and be with al ur siblings

WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311 wrote:
2013-05-12 15:25:40 -0700

Most moms love homemade gifts, because the best gifts come from the heart!

Heart-BreakMe
Heart-BreakMe wrote:
2013-05-12 05:56:29 -0700

make her something or give her pretty plants (not just flowers) that you find in your yard

i31direction
i31direction wrote:
2013-04-03 07:34:39 -0700

u should make her a flower made out of tissue paper.

Rainbow Dash fan
Rainbow Dash fan wrote:
2012-08-11 15:08:21 -0700

Make her a nice card or something like that

Emmalyn
Emmalyn wrote:
2012-07-30 10:51:37 -0700

Give her some Flowers or make her something

hilareina
hilareina wrote:
2012-07-26 19:17:59 -0700

make a homeade card or just hug her and tell her you love her

Little Tinkerbell!!!!!!!!!
Little Tinkerbell!!!!!!!!! wrote:
2012-07-25 16:43:46 -0700

when i don't have any money,i just make her something

I3ruzer_2191926
I3ruzer_2191926 wrote:
2012-07-10 12:25:21 -0700

Mothers day... a mother will always,always find her child special to herself.. she knows deeply that you love her in the first place, a gift is just something to almost prove it but since you're her son/daughter that point doesnt need to be proven :P
Also if you really want, you could always hand-make something for her im sure she'd appreciate it more that it's come from you smile

prettygirlswag487
prettygirlswag487 wrote:
2012-06-28 13:44:53 -0700

my mommy mom means the world to me she get me everthing want

Poll

What Are You Doing for Mom This Year?

• I'm making her breakfast in bed.
  • I'm making her a cool craft.
  • I'll buy her something nice.
  • I'm going to let my dad figure it out.

Micro_micro_teacupplanter
Mother's Day is a day to celebrate your Mother and Grandmother and all they've done for you and i...
Micro_mother's day-micro
It’s time to show your number one fan how much you appreciate them – we mean your mom of course! ...
Micro_stoogesasbabies-mic
Wonderful actress Jane Lynch also plays a kindly Catholic Mother Superior and head of an orphanag...

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel