Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: No Money for Mother’s Day

Broke Kid asks: “I love my mom with all my heart but I have no money so I can’t get her a really nice gift for Mother’s Day. I feel really bad; what can I do?” Back to Article

MonsterGirl900
MonsterGirl900 wrote:
2014-04-20 17:28:34 -0700

You should go to a free garden and pick flowers

YannaToCute

YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 16:38:53 -0700

thats what i might do

YannaToCute
YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 16:37:37 -0700

i know thats write did u see the show when meadea ran into the resturant that booggiiee girl said no yams no ham no turkey no chicken i cant stay here with yall peoples

YannaToCute

YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 16:29:50 -0700

no mamm

princesskiddy
princesskiddy wrote:
2013-05-13 08:36:01 -0700

u should give a card and lite up the candeles in her room and be with al ur siblings

WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311 wrote:
2013-05-12 15:25:40 -0700

Most moms love homemade gifts, because the best gifts come from the heart!

Heart-BreakMe
Heart-BreakMe wrote:
2013-05-12 05:56:29 -0700

make her something or give her pretty plants (not just flowers) that you find in your yard

i31direction
i31direction wrote:
2013-04-03 07:34:39 -0700

u should make her a flower made out of tissue paper.

Rainbow Dash fan
Rainbow Dash fan wrote:
2012-08-11 15:08:21 -0700

Make her a nice card or something like that

Emmalyn
Emmalyn wrote:
2012-07-30 10:51:37 -0700

Give her some Flowers or make her something

hilareina
hilareina wrote:
2012-07-26 19:17:59 -0700

make a homeade card or just hug her and tell her you love her

Little Tinkerbell!!!!!!!!!
Little Tinkerbell!!!!!!!!! wrote:
2012-07-25 16:43:46 -0700

when i don't have any money,i just make her something

I3ruzer_2191926
I3ruzer_2191926 wrote:
2012-07-10 12:25:21 -0700

Mothers day... a mother will always,always find her child special to herself.. she knows deeply that you love her in the first place, a gift is just something to almost prove it but since you're her son/daughter that point doesnt need to be proven :P
Also if you really want, you could always hand-make something for her im sure she'd appreciate it more that it's come from you smile

prettygirlswag487
prettygirlswag487 wrote:
2012-06-28 13:44:53 -0700

my mommy mom means the world to me she get me everthing want

Poll

What Are You Doing for Mom This Year?

• I'm making her breakfast in bed.
  • I'm making her a cool craft.
  • I'll buy her something nice.
  • I'm going to let my dad figure it out.