Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It: No Money for Mother’s Day

Broke Kid asks: “I love my mom with all my heart but I have no money so I can’t get her a really nice gift for Mother’s Day. I feel really bad; what can I do?” Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

MonsterGirl900
MonsterGirl900 wrote:
2014-04-20 17:28:34 -0700

You should go to a free garden and pick flowers

report
YannaToCute
YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 16:41:37 -0700

mine too

report
YannaToCute
YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 16:40:41 -0700

you shoul write smile

report
YannaToCute
YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 16:39:08 -0700

me too

report
YannaToCute
YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 16:38:53 -0700

thats what i might do

report
YannaToCute
YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 16:37:37 -0700

i know thats write did u see the show when meadea ran into the resturant that booggiiee girl said no yams no ham no turkey no chicken i cant stay here with yall peoples

report
YannaToCute
YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 16:35:00 -0700

no ser

report
YannaToCute
YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 16:33:18 -0700

shut up heart breakers

report
YannaToCute
YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 16:31:32 -0700

yeasselling retro skates for 500 gold k

report
YannaToCute
YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-14 16:29:50 -0700

no mamm

report
princesskiddy
princesskiddy wrote:
2013-05-13 08:36:01 -0700

u should give a card and lite up the candeles in her room and be with al ur siblings

report
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311 wrote:
2013-05-12 15:25:40 -0700

Most moms love homemade gifts, because the best gifts come from the heart!

report
Heart-BreakMe
Heart-BreakMe wrote:
2013-05-12 05:56:29 -0700

make her something or give her pretty plants (not just flowers) that you find in your yard

report
i31direction
i31direction wrote:
2013-04-03 07:34:39 -0700

u should make her a flower made out of tissue paper.

report
Rainbow Dash fan
Rainbow Dash fan wrote:
2012-08-11 15:08:21 -0700

Make her a nice card or something like that

report
Emmalyn
Emmalyn wrote:
2012-07-30 10:51:37 -0700

Give her some Flowers or make her something

report
hilareina
hilareina wrote:
2012-07-26 19:17:59 -0700

make a homeade card or just hug her and tell her you love her

report
Little Tinkerbell!!!!!!!!!
Little Tinkerbell!!!!!!!!! wrote:
2012-07-25 16:43:46 -0700

when i don't have any money,i just make her something

report
I3ruzer_2191926
I3ruzer_2191926 wrote:
2012-07-10 12:25:21 -0700

Mothers day... a mother will always,always find her child special to herself.. she knows deeply that you love her in the first place, a gift is just something to almost prove it but since you're her son/daughter that point doesnt need to be proven :P
Also if you really want, you could always hand-make something for her im sure she'd appreciate it more that it's come from you smile

report
prettygirlswag487
prettygirlswag487 wrote:
2012-06-28 13:44:53 -0700

my mommy mom means the world to me she get me everthing want

report
back to story
Poll

What Are You Doing for Mom This Year?

  • I'm making her breakfast in bed.
  • I'm making her a cool craft.
  • I'll buy her something nice.
  • I'm going to let my dad figure it out.

related stories

Micro_micro_teacupplanter
Mother's Day is a day to celebrate your Mother and Grandmother and all they've done for you and i...
Micro_mother's day-micro
It’s time to show your number one fan how much you appreciate them – we mean your mom of course! ...
Micro_stoogesasbabies-mic
Wonderful actress Jane Lynch also plays a kindly Catholic Mother Superior and head of an orphanag...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes