Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: No Money for Mother’s Day

Broke Kid asks: “I love my mom with all my heart but I have no money so I can’t get her a really nice gift for Mother’s Day. I feel really bad; what can I do?” Back to Article

Denikeke_2177311
Denikeke_2177311 wrote:
2012-06-27 20:16:06 -0700

My mom is everything to me...did you know tht i had to do well in my exams to get a little sister..well yea i did and now i got one

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-25 20:09:48 -0700

Mothers love when you make them stuff because they love that it came from the heart!!! Just make her a card or find what you are best at like singing or something and do something special with your talent!!!

JoJoTheTiger585
JoJoTheTiger585 wrote:
2012-06-11 12:10:30 -0700

Why don't you make something? Like a necklace or another bit of jewellery? Angel

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-06-01 20:06:28 -0700

Whenever this situation comes up again, just get her a card, breakfast in bed, make her something, etc. Parents love that, not store bought things

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-05-23 20:14:31 -0700

Well make a card or a song to show how much yhu love yhur mom smile

Gleek101
Gleek101 wrote:
2012-05-22 19:17:41 -0700

hers wat i did i made a fun painting and she loved it she said you dont need to spend money on me as long as it came from the heart.

wildandfree
wildandfree wrote:
2012-05-14 11:30:40 -0700

Why don't you make something draw or paint a picture ?

Iloveyou1999
Iloveyou1999 wrote:
2012-05-13 15:00:13 -0700

man we just spent money we dont have on my mom

Canela10
Canela10 wrote:
2012-05-13 14:57:22 -0700

I do to but i can not because now its mother's day and i can not get a gift for my mom, too. Frustrated

Canela10

krisbadd wrote:
2012-05-12 20:52:12 -0700

omgg that is so funny

krisbadd
krisbadd wrote:
2012-05-12 20:48:49 -0700

thats wat up but i givinv ma mama all kinds of stuff

krisbadd
krisbadd wrote:
2012-05-12 20:46:38 -0700

thats wats up

krisbadd
krisbadd wrote:
2012-05-12 20:45:53 -0700

i no

just make something for her like i did

tylerluv08
tylerluv08 wrote:
2012-05-11 20:30:03 -0700

just show how much you love her then save up money for next year thats what i always do

jswagg74
jswagg74 wrote:
2012-05-11 10:30:32 -0700

i might go to macy's huge sale and get her something

evangeline bella
evangeline bella wrote:
2012-05-11 08:55:20 -0700

hey dont feel bad u can give ur mum a huge hug and tell her that u 'LOVE HER' trust me that will surely work... Wink

Poll

What Are You Doing for Mom This Year?

• I'm making her breakfast in bed.
  • I'm making her a cool craft.
  • I'll buy her something nice.
  • I'm going to let my dad figure it out.

Micro_micro_teacupplanter
Mother's Day is a day to celebrate your Mother and Grandmother and all they've done for you and i...
Micro_mother's day-micro
It’s time to show your number one fan how much you appreciate them – we mean your mom of course! ...
Micro_stoogesasbabies-mic
Wonderful actress Jane Lynch also plays a kindly Catholic Mother Superior and head of an orphanag...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D