Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: May 2012

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

eveytayy
eveytayy wrote:
2012-05-31 15:28:28 -0700

omg to the flipin g cutwe

BellaBoo3
BellaBoo3 wrote:
2012-05-27 16:58:39 -0700

emo-chick-always: stop saying those stuff you are trying to get attension!!

but bruno i LOVED it!!!

purrf3ct__2134685
purrf3ct__2134685 wrote:
2012-05-26 19:12:19 -0700

THE MOST HORRIFYING MOMENT IN MY LIFE WAS WHEN I WAS AT HOME AND IT WAS VERY QUIET! ME,MY MOM,AND BRO WAS IN THE ROOM WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN I PASSED GAS! -_-

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2012-05-25 09:38:18 -0700

When i used to pee on the sidewalk and said a it was rabbit pee Embarrassed

emo-chick-always_2138250
emo-chick-always_2138250 wrote:
2012-05-25 05:26:51 -0700

i have cut myseelf...its addictive....idk how to stop

emo-chick-always_2138250
emo-chick-always_2138250 wrote:
2012-05-25 05:25:31 -0700

dear dish it, ive made a sin a sin im not proud of...its horribleFrown

admire10

maddiva123 wrote:
2012-05-13 16:32:52 -0700

I feel so bad

Binks2001
Binks2001 wrote:
2012-05-10 16:57:45 -0700

How do you um.......where am I???

skittleslovesoftball3

Mike G wrote:
2012-05-07 13:51:57 -0700

L
M
A
O

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002