Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: May 2012

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

eveytayy
eveytayy wrote:
2012-05-31 15:28:28 -0700

omg to the flipin g cutwe

BellaBoo3
BellaBoo3 wrote:
2012-05-27 16:58:39 -0700

emo-chick-always: stop saying those stuff you are trying to get attension!!

but bruno i LOVED it!!!

purrf3ct__2134685
purrf3ct__2134685 wrote:
2012-05-26 19:12:19 -0700

THE MOST HORRIFYING MOMENT IN MY LIFE WAS WHEN I WAS AT HOME AND IT WAS VERY QUIET! ME,MY MOM,AND BRO WAS IN THE ROOM WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN I PASSED GAS! -_-

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2012-05-25 09:38:18 -0700

When i used to pee on the sidewalk and said a it was rabbit pee Embarrassed

emo-chick-always_2138250
emo-chick-always_2138250 wrote:
2012-05-25 05:26:51 -0700

i have cut myseelf...its addictive....idk how to stop

emo-chick-always_2138250
emo-chick-always_2138250 wrote:
2012-05-25 05:25:31 -0700

dear dish it, ive made a sin a sin im not proud of...its horribleFrown

admire10

maddiva123 wrote:
2012-05-13 16:32:52 -0700

I feel so bad

Binks2001
Binks2001 wrote:
2012-05-10 16:57:45 -0700

How do you um.......where am I???

skittleslovesoftball3

Mike G wrote:
2012-05-07 13:51:57 -0700

L
M
A
O

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
I can understand why she is saying this, if it has gone on for a long time. If it hasn't, either she is wrong or she really likes Sigmund Freud.
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
No you are not.
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not?
reply about 1 hour
Anastashia
Anastashia posted in Friends:
Okay..so there's this guy. I'll call him M.  I knew him for an year now.  I was a really quiet girl but after he started to talk to me,I changed.  He became my close friend without me even knowing it. Whenever I need help he's always there even if he's really tired. We stay up at late night texting about my problems and he doesn't stop till I smile. I had a crush on a guy and M helped me forget him. He used to talk to me a lot about an year back but it slowly reduced.  His texting is still the same though. I love him so much. I told him that I love him..actually he figured it out and asked me. So I told him and he told me not to like him. I asked him why and he said that I'd hurt myself because he doesn't love me back the same way. He thinks of me like a sister. And I said that I'll try to love him the same way too. But deep inside...I love him so much. It hurts me when I see him talk with other girls the way he used to talk to me. He doesn't always treat me like a sister. He teases me,he used to make these flirtatious comments.. He told me not to rush into love...he told me to take my time. And whenever I tell him about other guys, he says "....you're just jobless."     I don't know....do you think he loves me?
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
"Boysrock50" wrote: "shae508" wrote: Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE. Sounds like something I'd do :D, but parents should be more firm with their kids if that happens, it's their house, they pay for it, they pay for his food, etc   so he should follow their rules Nice siggy btw :P thanks C: