Comments

Stylin’ with Jennifer Lawrence

Hollywood hair guru George Caroll tells you how to create Jennifer Lawrence’s many fab hair fantasies. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-23 16:22:22 -0700

katniss!!

Evea
Evea wrote:
2013-07-05 17:36:42 -0700

She looks best in blonde.

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-06-01 04:51:00 -0700

She' pretty

-heartbrokentaya-
-heartbrokentaya- wrote:
2013-05-31 22:05:46 -0700

i hate her new look she looked better before

AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO wrote:
2012-09-08 15:19:58 -0700

In my opinion, she looks pretty good in brunette then blonde. YOU ROCK AT ACTING JENNIFER!

lollypop1130
lollypop1130 wrote:
2012-08-20 07:22:15 -0700

she is so beautiful and she looks good in everything but she looks best in brown hair

may the odds be ever in your favor

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-08-18 22:55:43 -0700

No. 3 and 4

♥ImTheBlackBarbie♥
♥ImTheBlackBarbie♥ wrote:
2012-06-10 15:53:22 -0700

I.Love.Her. End Of Story!! #Katniss!(:

AwesomeMeh13
AwesomeMeh13 wrote:
2012-05-16 13:18:44 -0700

she looks best with brown hair

-ToInfinityAndBeyond_2077398
-ToInfinityAndBeyond_2077398 wrote:
2012-05-13 10:59:42 -0700

shoot, my mom's friend does her hair. i know her.

dreamer246

nevaehalldaii wrote:
2012-05-11 18:01:56 -0700

lol

clumseeey
clumseeey wrote:
2012-05-11 17:58:29 -0700

wow she is so beautiful i love her her Love

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2012-05-11 17:44:50 -0700

She's my wife ... I will have many children with her ... She is amazing !!!

onedirection0132
onedirection0132 wrote:
2012-05-11 15:59:18 -0700

wow I want her hair color in the movie so bad!! And her braid too.

TeamCullen
TeamCullen wrote:
2012-05-11 15:14:02 -0700

She is flawless. Be jealous.

Jennifer has a unique middle name. What is it?
  • Shrader
  • Maple
  • Baxton
  • Arnie

Micro_bangs_micro
Change your mind about your bangs? Growing them back in doesn't have to be a painful transition. ...
Micro_jennifer-micro
Jennifer Lawrence wowed audiences in The Hunger Games, X-Men: First Class and Winter's Bone. Here...
Micro_jennifer-lawrence-hunger-games-mic
Kidzworld is hangin’ with Hunger Games’ Jennifer Lawrence in Bev Hills and she’s just like us; ne...
Micro_jenmic
With an Academy Award nomination under her belt, talented young actress Jennifer Lawrence just la...

jordand08
jordand08
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
reply 2 days
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
I might Sean crazy but no there is a explanation for EVERYTHING
reply 2 days