Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Mother’s Day Breakfast in Bed

Treat your mom this Mother’s Day with special Kidzworld Kitchen recipes! Back to Article

Hello1131
Hello1131 wrote:
2013-06-27 06:12:23 -0700

Mine doesn't. Big Grin

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-26 11:18:36 -0700

(: yummy

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-10 08:42:02 -0700

I wanted to make that for my Mom.

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-10 00:54:51 -0700

I wish there was a Daughter's or Son's Day XD

asia52
asia52 wrote:
2012-05-13 12:46:56 -0700

I made some good pancakes for my Momma

ajhappy
ajhappy wrote:
2012-05-13 04:28:15 -0700

I just made all of this for my mom I hope she likeds it

ajhappy
ajhappy wrote:
2012-05-12 16:15:38 -0700

I think it looks good makin, it,for my mom

ajhappy
ajhappy wrote:
2012-05-12 16:15:38 -0700

I think it looks good makin, it,for my mom

coolcharlie101
coolcharlie101 wrote:
2012-05-10 11:05:02 -0700

i think it would all be horrible lol plus my mum is veggie so bacon is out!

BoogyMonsterGrrrr!!!
BoogyMonsterGrrrr!!! wrote:
2012-05-10 00:57:43 -0700

i wanna eat!!

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2012-05-09 19:31:53 -0700

That looks likes what our schools serves for lunch. I would Make my mom pancakes and sauage and chilled fresh fruit.

- Life_Is_Beautiful -

angellover95 wrote:
2012-05-09 14:47:36 -0700

That Looks Good

ajhappy
ajhappy wrote:
2012-05-09 14:19:16 -0700

I still hav a scar from burning myself last mothers day

Dream_Chaser
Dream_Chaser wrote:
2012-05-09 14:15:21 -0700

Egg Mom Muffins(MY MOTHA ANIT EATIN THAT SHIDD LLS) she would laugh in my facee smile

sassidy000
sassidy000 wrote:
2012-05-09 13:08:07 -0700

ok this is for 2 years i made my mom pancakes and let my mom have breakfast in bed the egg muffins sound cool to do some thing diffrent. imma try dat Tongue Out

Poll

What Are You Doing for Mom This Year?

• I'm making her breakfast in bed.
  • I'm making her a cool craft.
  • I'll buy her something nice.
  • I'm going to let my dad figure it out.

Micro_mother's day-micro
It’s time to show your number one fan how much you appreciate them – we mean your mom of course! ...
Micro_s micro
With Mother’s Day quickly approaching, it’s time to acknowledge the Soccer Moms! Soccer moms are ...
Micro_mom_micro
Your mom does so much for you, so spend some quality time with her this Mother's Day. Check out t...
Micro_mothers day_micro
Show mom how much you love her with a big hug and a thoughtful present on Mother's Day. We've com...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)