Comments

2012 Prom Dresses

2012 prom wear has five basic styles: sequins, bright colors, strapless, open backs and bold prints. Which look will you choose this year? Back to Article

walanghanang
walanghanang wrote:
2014-06-27 22:59:24 -0700

they're so cute and lovely, love them al!!

sweetshay

The_Names_Ally wrote:
2013-08-01 12:47:30 -0700

I like the 1st 3rd and 4th ones

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-07-31 13:55:09 -0700

I can't wait til I go to high school my first prom date and my first beautiful prom dress

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-31 13:01:02 -0700

I like all of them except the bold prints dress

pricetag

yourshadow wrote:
2013-06-05 19:43:27 -0700

BOLD PRINTS

Starblast
Starblast wrote:
2013-06-03 01:31:27 -0700

I love Bold prints! It's so cute!

Prom_quiz

What do you think is the perfect length for a prom dress?

• Floor length
  • Below the knees
  • Just above the knees
  • Micro mini

Micro_micro_prompersonality
Whatever your style, there's a party dress in your future. Not sure what you like? Read on!
Micro_smicro
It's getting warm outside so it's time to get ready for Spring Dance season! What better way to g...
Micro_pmicro
Prom is just around the corner and luckily there’s no need to break the bank to look your best! ...
Micro_omicro
The Hollywood A-listers were out in full force last night at the 83rd annual Academy Awards! The ...

GlimmeringSky16