Comments

2012 Prom Dresses

2012 prom wear has five basic styles: sequins, bright colors, strapless, open backs and bold prints. Which look will you choose this year? Back to Article

walanghanang
walanghanang wrote:
2014-06-27 22:59:24 -0700

they're so cute and lovely, love them al!!

sweetshay

The_Names_Ally wrote:
2013-08-01 12:47:30 -0700

I like the 1st 3rd and 4th ones

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-07-31 13:55:09 -0700

I can't wait til I go to high school my first prom date and my first beautiful prom dress

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-31 13:01:02 -0700

I like all of them except the bold prints dress

pricetag

yourshadow wrote:
2013-06-05 19:43:27 -0700

BOLD PRINTS

Starblast
Starblast wrote:
2013-06-03 01:31:27 -0700

I love Bold prints! It's so cute!

Prom_quiz

What do you think is the perfect length for a prom dress?

• Floor length
  • Below the knees
  • Just above the knees
  • Micro mini

Micro_micro_prompersonality
Whatever your style, there's a party dress in your future. Not sure what you like? Read on!
Micro_smicro
It's getting warm outside so it's time to get ready for Spring Dance season! What better way to g...
Micro_pmicro
Prom is just around the corner and luckily there’s no need to break the bank to look your best! ...
Micro_omicro
The Hollywood A-listers were out in full force last night at the 83rd annual Academy Awards! The ...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002