Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 10 Ways to Spend Time With Family

Spending time with family doesn't have to be a bore, it can be as fun and meaningful as you make it. Check out the top 10 ways to spend time with family and turn all your family time into fun time! Back to Article

roselilyblue
roselilyblue wrote:
2014-02-07 05:00:51 -0800

Spending tym with family is grat because they actuallu care for u!!!

harrylouiszayn1D
harrylouiszayn1D wrote:
2014-02-06 16:12:23 -0800

like I want to spend time with my family HA

glittersilly01
glittersilly01 wrote:
2014-02-06 14:55:09 -0800

don't really have a family just me and my dad

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-01 11:48:13 -0700

ThegreatoneishereDazedorry.

;TheGreatOneIsHere
;TheGreatOneIsHere wrote:
2013-07-01 11:45:44 -0700

No swearing....

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-01 11:44:12 -0700

XD So sorry.My keyboard is a crap.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-01 11:42:55 -0700

how dere you spell mah name wrong

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-01 11:40:50 -0700

brounostar: FOR REAL?!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-01 11:39:19 -0700

i saw honourrr

kjones11
kjones11 wrote:
2013-06-05 15:16:56 -0700

yeah most of them are good but u need to use more entertainment then people will like it

CookieDevil

Hailey.C101 wrote:
2012-12-23 21:29:30 -0800

10+10=20

Ten560
Ten560 wrote:
2012-11-26 10:32:34 -0800

Really bad advice I think.

Ten560
Ten560 wrote:
2012-11-26 10:32:34 -0800

Really bad advice I think.

Friedchicken15
Friedchicken15 wrote:
2012-07-15 07:43:59 -0700

That's not cool to say. AT ALL.>Indifferent

Friedchicken15
Friedchicken15 wrote:
2012-07-15 07:43:12 -0700

Good smile

malina2000
malina2000 wrote:
2012-06-29 07:07:24 -0700

I like to spend time with them we always make so funny things
Wink

jfoxpoint
jfoxpoint wrote:
2012-06-18 13:28:56 -0700

ugh i don't want 2 spend time with them Frown Nose

Amyisthebestever
Amyisthebestever wrote:
2012-06-03 19:45:43 -0700

i sumtymes lyke to spend time with my fam, but my little sibblings are soooooo annoying >Embarrassed

How Many Parents in the US Are Divorced?

• 44% of US parents are divorced.
  • 78% of US parents are divorced.
  • 12% of US parents are divorced.
  • 52% of US parents are divorced.

Micro_mother's day-micro
It’s time to show your number one fan how much you appreciate them – we mean your mom of course! ...
Micro_top 10 ways to recycle-micro
Learning to recycle and waste less is important for keeping our planet green. If you care about t...
Micro_soup kitchen-micro
Volunteering can be a great way to learn about the world, meet new people and help make a differe...
Micro_spring break-micro
Spring is in the air, and even better, Spring Break is just around the corner! With school out yo...

Random in the forums

Charulata
Charulata posted in Say Anything:
The Mysterious Island One night, not just any calm night, one stormy night, Jake, Guiseppe and Makita who were from the mysterious island have to face a scary, huge, dark black, hairy spider with evil red eyes. Jake, Guiseppe and Makita were out for a walk and on their way back they got lost and couldn’t find their tents. Lucky for them Makita had a compass but it was very old. It was quite hard to read. “I think it says to go south,” Jake said quite confidently.  “Well I hope it does anyway I hate getting lost,” he said frightened. So they continued their journey hoping it was the correct way. 1 day later Makita said, “Yay, theirs our tent.” “Yay it is to,” Guiseppe said excitedly.  Makita, Jake and Guiseppe entered their tents. As they pushed open the tent door they hear “Get out of here, who even are you,” in a deep voice “Ah, run, this sure isn’t our tent,” said Guiseppe. I’m scared of strangers. The three villagers of the mysterious island kept walking……………………. ‘’I think that is our tent their behind that that that- “Small, miniature spider,” Guiseppe said hesitantly  Well I guess we’ll have to try defeat it, it’s only small,” he said confidently “Ok where do we start since you’re so confident Guiseppe?” said Jake “Well, um, hmm, what can we do, any suggestions, anyone, does anyone have a knife or any tools I can use to kill this ugly creature,” Guiseppe questioned “Yep, I do,” said Makita quite happily “Why do you have a knife with you,” Jake questioned “Well in case I feel threatened, I hate being threatened it is my worst fear,” Makita said quite sacredly  “Anyway let’s get on to it, I am tired and I want to lie down,” Guiseppe said “So what are you trying to say,” Makita said scratching her head  “I am trying to say I want you to pass me the knife now,” Guiseppe said hurriedly “Ok sorry Mr. Grumpy, here you go,” said Makita Thank you, about time,” Guiseppe said  Then all of a sudden Jake and Makita hear……………….. A loud clang and Guiseppe has finally defeated the evil spider. He is a hero. “Yes, good work Guiseppe,” Jake and Makita said “Thanks,” he said back feeling a lot like a hero. They ran to their tent and had a sleep after almost 2 days of no sleep. It was the most exhausting 1 and a half days of their life.
AndrogynousCharlie
If you use proper protection everything is fine, but that is what education is for, to teach us when it is time. I also agree with what the others have said, this post is incredibly inappropriate for a kids website, I am 17 and am fine with stuff like this, but there are other users here who are only 8.
naruto200
naruto200 posted in Say Anything:
to delete this post
PrincessAmelia
"naruto200" wrote:I vote to take it down, who's with meh I am a bit bod at English grammar could you PLEASE tell what this 'take it down', means???
Charulata