Comments

Cee Lo Green Bio

Cee Lo Green has done it all – rapper, singer-songwriter, producer, you name it! Starting out as part of Goodie Mob and eventually moving into a stand-out solo career with his hit “Forget You”, this multi-talented performer and musician has written and produced for the very best in the industry. Find out more in his Kidzworld Bio! Back to Article

leevontae
leevontae wrote:
2012-07-16 18:53:22 -0700

omg this dude can not sing for real man hearin makes me just turn out the radio

JasmineGotTheCandy

YOUGOTSWAGG wrote:
2012-07-16 18:51:31 -0700

wow

ThugLife:)
ThugLife:) wrote:
2012-07-16 18:51:08 -0700

Eehh Hiss Fat azxx Thinks He bout tht lifee !

Cartraven

-Look At Me Now- wrote:
2012-07-16 18:40:55 -0700

ewww lhh

TeteCute
TeteCute wrote:
2012-07-16 18:39:41 -0700

He so annoying Ugh He has a girl voice to me

JahrielSwagilicious
JahrielSwagilicious wrote:
2012-07-16 12:25:04 -0700

That dude is crazy as I don't know what

girlonfire
girlonfire wrote:
2012-07-13 05:51:55 -0700

go cello lover ur awsome

poodie_bear15_2093457
poodie_bear15_2093457 wrote:
2012-06-20 09:22:31 -0700

lol mih momma nd daddy love him i kinda do

You're my rock

You're my rock wrote:
2012-06-20 09:08:05 -0700

I love him I see u driving downtown with the I love and I was like forget u

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-06-20 09:00:43 -0700

i luv him i whatch him on the vocie

ZaynMalik
ZaynMalik wrote:
2012-06-18 17:33:22 -0700

Please no calling people names.

SydneyWavsYou
SydneyWavsYou wrote:
2012-06-18 14:01:28 -0700

@quandra*bhadd: LOL! Same Hear! xD

dom_2_pretti
dom_2_pretti wrote:
2012-06-16 19:36:54 -0700

Mii Hubby ?

Glee_quiz

Which celeb singer do you think should be featured on the TV show Glee?

• Britney Spears
  • Beyonce Knowles
  • Lada Gaga
  • Taylor Swift

Micro_glee3dconcertmovie-micro
The Glee concert tours hit the big screen on August 12, 2011, in this touching documentary. Kidzw...
Micro_solmic
With the release of her album Sol-Angel and the Hadley St. Dream Deluxe, Solange Knowles is showi...
Micro_jmmic
Last year Janelle Monae burst onto the pop music scene with a new twist on a vintage sound, but t...
Micro_grammys2011-micro
Lady Antebellum trumped the competition, taking away more awards than any other band at the 53rd ...

Entertainment in the forums

Charulata
Charulata posted in TV Shows:
Doraemon!
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in TV Shows:
"Neron" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Neron" wrote: I like The Legend Of Korra slightly better because that show took risks that were hardly taken in a show of its kind. It included a lot of mature themes and it really connects with today's older youth. You mean violence wise? Not just that, but the show tells the stories of the characters finding themselves. Take Asami for example. A lot of people have a late relative and another relative involved in some kind of trouble. She had her relationships AND family business to take care of, which relates to some of today's youth who feel like they have the whole world on their shoulders. They're starting to have to take responsibility for things they can hardly manage, and seeing the triumph of a character like Asami is truly inspiring. Her mother's dead, her father's in prison, her boyfriend was stolen from her, and her business nearly failed. But she did not give up, which sends a positive message to today's generation of teens. Mako was not stolen from Asami he just chose Korra and everyone knows that thats what people wanted. As messed up as that sounds its the truth.
xPrincessPikachux
I vote for the Legend of Korra. :3
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Movies:
the last movie i saw was stars of our faults that movie was so sad i even cried in the end of the movie :sad
Neron