Comments

On the Set With “ParaNorman”- Part 1

We’re playing with puppets on the set of the new stop-motion 3-D comedy scarefest! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-14 13:14:47 -0700

woah nice! it did take a long time to make the movie

Cierrahbear
Cierrahbear wrote:
2012-08-06 10:30:39 -0700

lol thats funny

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2012-07-30 16:09:15 -0700

Make sure to enter the ParaNorman contest for a chance to win tickets to go see the movie!!
Today is the last day to enter!!

lilmisstt
lilmisstt wrote:
2012-06-12 16:09:53 -0700

i love that movie girl

lilmisstt
lilmisstt wrote:
2012-06-12 16:09:38 -0700

what are you trying to say

lilmisstt
lilmisstt wrote:
2012-06-12 16:09:17 -0700

me to girl

jabat517
jabat517 wrote:
2012-06-12 15:17:29 -0700

did dat already cum out

AMAlove
AMAlove wrote:
2012-05-21 15:12:41 -0700

cant wait to see that movie

VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu
VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu wrote:
2012-05-15 05:24:26 -0700

You gotta be kidding me.....

sparxitup123
sparxitup123 wrote:
2012-05-14 19:20:30 -0700

Me and y friends are gonna see it when it comes out, I

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-05-14 15:28:45 -0700

hmm i want to know whats t his movie about a kid??

savemefromthisnonsense
savemefromthisnonsense wrote:
2012-05-14 14:21:49 -0700

I really wanna see this!!

Avenger-poll

Who is your favorite Avenger?

• Thor
  • Black Widow
  • Hawkeye
  • The Hulk

Micro_wave micro
Ride the wave of an unforgettable summer surfing adventure in Beautiful Wave, on DVD and Blu-ray ...
Micro_snow-micro
We got a final, up close look at the gorgeous costumes for Kristen Stewart, Chris Hemsworth and C...
Micro_johnny-depp-dark-shadows-breakfast-mic
Kidzworld gives you our take on “Dark Shadows”, the new Johnny Depp horror dramady.
Micro_pre-chloe
We’re asking the femme stars of the campy horror flick a few Q’s

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11