Comments

Chris Hemsworth Bio

Everyone adored Liam Hemsworth for his roles in The Last Song and The Hunger Games. But now his big brother Chris Hemsworth is making his stamp on Hollywood. Kidzworld has the bio! Back to Article

swagger2012

swagger2012 wrote:
2012-05-31 10:38:54 -0700

im 18

Ashleylovesyou101_2137715
Ashleylovesyou101_2137715 wrote:
2012-05-31 10:35:26 -0700

Yea he did luk kinda old

Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal wrote:
2012-05-31 08:09:16 -0700

Chris looked old in Thor; But I gotta admit, he is HAWT :3

angelkake99
angelkake99 wrote:
2012-05-22 14:16:36 -0700

im in LOVE with him

sing4jesus101
sing4jesus101 wrote:
2012-05-16 13:42:07 -0700

Chris and Liam both are the hottest twins on earth.....just saying!

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-05-16 09:02:02 -0700

Chris and Liam could be twins

We Will Rise
We Will Rise wrote:
2012-05-15 19:52:59 -0700

So true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12 wrote:
2012-05-15 18:42:37 -0700

He looks so much like Liam, it's scary. o_O

mzbieber414_2097180
mzbieber414_2097180 wrote:
2012-05-15 13:12:17 -0700

true dat

AliciaHazSwagg
AliciaHazSwagg wrote:
2012-05-15 13:06:39 -0700

I love Thor in Avengers and in the actually movie Thor hes the best

BFFOMG247
BFFOMG247 wrote:
2012-05-15 12:29:58 -0700

i love chris he a oh ok actor

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-05-15 10:38:02 -0700

the mighty thor!

Mutant_140x100

Which Superhero Is This? Vote!

• It's Professor X with his Cerebro helmet!
  • That's the unstoppable Roadkill.
  • It must be Juggernaut.
  • It's Vinnie Jones, run for your life!

Micro_hemsworth-mic
Kidzworld is lost in the English woods with Chris Hemsworth the hunky star of Snow White and the ...
Micro_liam-micro
21-year-old Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth just landed the role of love interest Gale Hawthorne in t...
Micro_thor_micro
Kidzworld had a chance to see an early release of Thor – the new movie based on a Marvel Comics s...
Micro_thor-chris-hemsworth-mic
Kidzworld is chatting with the gorgeous Aussie star Chris Hemsworth of the new superhero film Thor!

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11