Comments

All About Chocolate Chips

If you have a sweet tooth you’re probably familiar with chocolate chips, but did you know that May 15th is National Chocolate Chip Day? Chocolate chips are an essential part of many recipes, like chocolate chip cookies. How much do you know about these delicious bite-sized morsels? Find out all about chocolate chips! Back to Article

melanie444

GirlyDiva15 wrote:
2014-05-27 11:02:40 -0700

DANG GIRL

mz_rayray16
mz_rayray16 wrote:
2014-05-27 11:01:13 -0700

I could eat those all day

shyanne101
shyanne101 wrote:
2014-05-27 11:00:53 -0700

i love chocolate period so yea...... lol

GirlyDiva15
GirlyDiva15 wrote:
2014-05-27 10:59:20 -0700

chocolate chip cookies are my favorite treats

jayfeatherwawawa
jayfeatherwawawa wrote:
2014-05-19 07:22:45 -0700

Oh this is so cool and yummy I love chocolate!

bignaterocksisback
bignaterocksisback wrote:
2014-05-19 07:13:58 -0700

I'm getting hungry now. Lol

princesssubrina
princesssubrina wrote:
2014-05-18 07:27:47 -0700

lol i am chocoaphobic

shyanne101
shyanne101 wrote:
2014-05-16 11:09:56 -0700

its making me want something chocolate

alic100

OMNOMNOM!

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2014-05-15 17:24:17 -0700

Chocolate is my favorite!!! Big Grin

Poll

Which Country Eats the Most Chocolate?

• United States.
  • Belgium.
  • Switzerland.
  • Italy.

Micro_chips-micro
If your stomach is rumbling and you feel a salty snack attack coming on, chances are high you’ll ...
Micro_superfoods-micro
Only one thing at school beats the 3 o’clock bell … lunch time!!! And there is definitely one thi...
Micro_jawbreaker-micro
Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find ou...
Going to a movie is about more than the flick - it's about the snacks! Check out the treats that ...

Random in the forums

Shadeleaf
Chapter 2- "Dinner's ready! Oh who's this?" a woman said, staring at me. "Mum, it's the Doctor!" Valetina replied. "The Doctor? Valentina, stop beling everything you watch!" her mother told her. "He's real.  Just look at him!" Valentina  told them both. "Calm down, Valetina." I told her. she nodded and continued to smile. "I am sorry. She has ADHD."  the man told me. "Oh." "It's also because I've veen often depressed." Valentina added, afterwards. "Why?" I asked. "I'll tell you later." Valentina told me with a wink. "Alright. Lets have a fanastic meal!"  the woman annouched . Valentina and her father left to the kitenchen, and I followed. I found an empty seat next to Valentina.  They had a cooked pig. "Is this fine?" the woman asked me. " It's fanastic!" I yelled. I cut a peice off and put it on my plate. "May I cut Valetina a peice?"  I asked. "Sure."  her father told me. I cut a peice for her and put it on her plate. She smiled at me and ate. I eyed the others then decided to take a bit. It was good,with a flavor I never tasted.
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf posted in Say Anything:
I agree with all of you. I hate it, I can't roleplay or do ANYTHING without it poping up for no reason!
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
(Most characters belong to BBC, the creators of Doctor Who. The referances belong to their owners) You don't know what your fighting for.  What you came here for, feeling all alone. You have loved. You have lost. How does this keep happening? All alone, on your own. But you shouldn't give up, don't ever do that. Chapter 1-  Clarla. Oh how I miss her.  Why does the memories live on, after the battle with the daleks? I  hid my tears once I entered my TARDIS, feeling the erge to go on.  I remembered something. Something old. I glanced out of my TARDIS and gazed at the stars. Oh, Gallifrey, glowing lighly. I sighed once some clouds invaded the sky. "Why are you out in the cold?" a man asked me.  "I was just enjoying the stars, when the clouds shaded my view." I told him. "Oh you must be cold, come on inside." the man told me. I followed him into his house. "Hello!" a young girl came to me smiling. "Hi,"  I muttered pulling out my sonic screwdriver. "You must be the doctor! Oh, how I heard stories about you!"  she  told me, loudly. "Valentina, you do not speak to  a guest like he's the King of England!" the man snapped. "It's alright."I told him. "My wife is cooking dinner. Mine if you stay?" he asked me. "I would stay for dinner." I told him. This made Valetina smile. *Stay tuned after the break please do not coment*
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in Food:
peanuts, almonds, cashews, pecans, hazelnuts, peaches, and pears UGGHHH
reply about 1 hour