Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

All About Chocolate Chips

If you have a sweet tooth you’re probably familiar with chocolate chips, but did you know that May 15th is National Chocolate Chip Day? Chocolate chips are an essential part of many recipes, like chocolate chip cookies. How much do you know about these delicious bite-sized morsels? Find out all about chocolate chips! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Pucky27
Pucky27 wrote:
2014-04-27 06:29:02 -0700

OMG now I'm very hungry! I need choolate chips cookies or whatver,but need CHOCOLATE

report
Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-04-26 10:47:38 -0700

I want some chocolate chips

report
SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2014-04-26 10:32:26 -0700

go ruth!!

report
BookwormKat
BookwormKat wrote:
2014-04-25 15:43:36 -0700

Anybody else here ever tried putting butterscotch, white chocolate, and plain chocolate chips in your waffles? It is like incredible! Angel

report
BookwormKat
BookwormKat wrote:
2014-04-25 15:41:24 -0700

Now I want some! Big Frown

report
coolgirl58
coolgirl58 wrote:
2014-04-18 16:43:25 -0700

I could sure go for some chocolate chips right now

report
notme22
notme22 wrote:
2014-03-25 02:59:02 -0700

I LOVE CHOCOLATE COOKIE

report
micheal576
micheal576 wrote:
2014-01-26 15:05:04 -0800

this article makes me hungry for chocolate. mmmmmmmm. chocolate. Tongue Out

report
Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-12-03 06:46:38 -0800

I love chocolate chips! Big Grin

report
dreams11
dreams11 wrote:
2013-12-03 06:44:03 -0800

I have always like loved chocolate since i was little, i love chocolate brownie ice cream, and the chocolate chip cookies are so yummy! ^_^

report
MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-12-03 06:27:15 -0800

OMG....... I want a chocolate ship cookie now ;-;

report
xBVBxFIRx
xBVBxFIRx wrote:
2013-09-29 16:46:11 -0700

O.O .....CHOCOLAAATE!.........YUM

report
Kaitesparklestar
Kaitesparklestar wrote:
2013-09-29 16:44:09 -0700

CHOCOLATEEEEE

report
brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-29 16:40:54 -0700

djopsaodjafvojvcosadjfcpofdvjd

report
-LalaBoo-swagg-
-LalaBoo-swagg- wrote:
2013-09-28 03:33:55 -0700

lol omigawdd

report
Miss.HaileeJ
Miss.HaileeJ wrote:
2013-08-14 08:18:02 -0700

COOKIESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

report
Miss.HaileeJ
Miss.HaileeJ wrote:
2013-08-14 08:17:54 -0700

COOKIESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

report
JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 08:15:23 -0700

i like zee cookies

report
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-13 23:54:25 -0700

mmmmmmm

report
LittleMissChatterbox
LittleMissChatterbox wrote:
2013-07-19 21:41:14 -0700

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!!

report
back to story
Poll

Which Country Eats the Most Chocolate?

  • United States.
  • Belgium.
  • Switzerland.
  • Italy.

related stories

Micro_chips-micro
If your stomach is rumbling and you feel a salty snack attack coming on, chances are high you’ll ...
Micro_superfoods-micro
Only one thing at school beats the 3 o’clock bell … lunch time!!! And there is definitely one thi...
Micro_jawbreaker-micro
Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find ou...
Going to a movie is about more than the flick - it's about the snacks! Check out the treats that ...

Random in the forums

BeMyBae
BeMyBae posted in Say Anything:
Why join chat when all you say is that you're bored? O.o
reply 14 minutes
Charulata
Charulata posted in Say Anything:
ethnicitY
reply 26 minutes
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
The state of being offensive is subject to whether it is offensive, or if one would take offense to it. Quite honestly I would say yes, it is offensive, because it is offensive. But not because people find it offending emotionally, but find it offensive socially.
reply 27 minutes
kayshay
kayshay posted in Debating:
"sasukeslife1" wrote:The only reason I can think is because the ages after 12 (13-19) have the suffix teen. 11 and 12 are just before the "teens" start so they are called preteens. truu
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
because people think that 13 is a magic maturity number. It's actually 14 3/4's.
reply about 1 hour