Comments

How to Make Cutoff Denim Shorts

Summer is nearly here and after your big Spring Clean you realized you were harboring a few extra pairs of jeans you never wear. Some might not be long enough now, others need patches at the knees or maybe they just need a change! Back to Article

_Hailey_

2014-05-01 16:19:42 -0700

Yea, High Waisted shorts with an oversized sweater

SOPHlE
SOPHlE wrote:
2014-05-01 16:10:09 -0700

@brunostar

Ikr, it's cruelty to the clothes .-.

Queenbeeisme
Queenbeeisme wrote:
2014-05-01 16:09:49 -0700

I already do this

SOPHlE
SOPHlE wrote:
2014-05-01 16:09:39 -0700

I like high waisted shorts better, they're more my style.

_Taylor_Doe
_Taylor_Doe wrote:
2014-05-01 16:08:32 -0700

You can make High waist shorts

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-05-01 16:04:04 -0700

POOR JEANS T_T

SOPHlE
SOPHlE wrote:
2014-05-01 16:03:41 -0700

Meh, not the biggest fan...

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-05-01 16:01:54 -0700

I think I might try this. Fingers crossed it works out! Wink Grin

lilrockstar014
lilrockstar014 wrote:
2013-08-14 14:33:00 -0700

super easy

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-07-07 05:36:02 -0700

i'm gonna do it next summer

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2013-06-12 19:34:04 -0700

Cool! Most of my jeans barely fit me anymore though, so I couldn't really do it. -.-

CrashYourParty

Lmaoo Why I Am On This xD

Swagger74_2286959
Swagger74_2286959 wrote:
2013-01-15 20:51:18 -0800

Laym

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_sock-micro
If you've ever admired someone's thick bun and wondered how to get the same look, then you're in ...
Micro_tanktop-micro
Turning old t-shirts into tank tops for summer is a total breeze! We love DIY projects and this o...
Micro_shorts-micro
Even die-hard denim fans will want to swap their skinny jeans for shorts when it starts to get re...
Micro_micro_candystripe
With summer coming on not only are you going to get to spend more time with your friends, but you...
Micro_micro
Shorts are actually a lot more versatile than most people think they are! With just a few styling...
Show your love for Mother Earth by going green - and looking fabulous - with these ...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)