Comments

Top 10 Celebrity Siblings

Some people are just born entertainers, in fact you might even say that fame runs in the family if you take a look at all the celeb siblings dominating the spotlight. Check out our top 10 celebrity siblings! Back to Article

kikki12
kikki12 wrote:
2013-01-01 17:52:33 -0800

beyonce and her sis look very nice together

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2012-12-31 06:55:35 -0800

Cool. Big Grin

koolkat1236
koolkat1236 wrote:
2012-12-31 05:32:27 -0800

beyonce has a sis??? Frustrated

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2012-12-31 05:01:49 -0800

I didn't no Beyonce has a sister

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2012-12-28 11:10:04 -0800

Yea Byeonce nd her sis should be #1 forreal btw that my girl!

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2012-12-28 09:51:31 -0800

What beyonce has a sis

;BrokenPromises.
;BrokenPromises. wrote:
2012-12-28 09:40:04 -0800

Uh Beyonce should be ONE!

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-28 09:34:10 -0800

O.o Um who the heck are these ppl??

Nickluver14
Nickluver14 wrote:
2012-12-22 19:29:06 -0800

LUV JOE JONAS! Also luv Jaden & Willow!

zixgirl112
zixgirl112 wrote:
2012-12-20 10:09:23 -0800

the jonas brothers nd willow knew dat for sure

Flea63
Flea63 wrote:
2012-12-12 10:36:10 -0800

Dont know half tose people

harrystyleslove
harrystyleslove wrote:
2012-12-11 12:47:17 -0800

chris and liam is my second favorite my first is kylie and kylie jenner i love them sooooooooo much Love

harrystyleslove
harrystyleslove wrote:
2012-12-11 12:46:16 -0800

my favorites is chris hemsworth nd liam hemsworth becuz liam and chris is hot
Love Love Love Love

catalina9 wrote:
2012-12-09 02:34:04 -0800

i like Mary Kate and Ashely

candyfloss2130
candyfloss2130 wrote:
2012-12-08 05:15:12 -0800

i love kepping up with the kardashians my favourite are kendall and kylie jennersmile

cheersleader
cheersleader wrote:
2012-11-28 21:45:20 -0800

kendall and kylie jenner! theyre awesome. and elle and dakota too.

Hugs4eva-carlz
Hugs4eva-carlz wrote:
2012-11-26 12:46:22 -0800

eww i dont like the jonas brothers at ALL! i dont like numbers 6 7 9 and 10. i like all the others though! Big Grin

Angelous
Angelous wrote:
2012-11-26 01:05:41 -0800

Mary Kate, Ashley and Elizabeth Olsen! Are the best top celebrity siblings

Celebrity Parents You'd Like To Have?

• Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne.
  • Kurt Russel and Goldie Hawn.
  • Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillipe.
  • Demi Moore and Bruce Willis.

Micro_liam-micro
21-year-old Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth just landed the role of love interest Gale Hawthorne in t...
Micro_stars in school_micro
It’s not always about fame and fortune for these celebs – education is a priority in their lives....
Micro_emma-watson-harrypotter-mic
With the last of the “Potter” films hitting theaters this Friday, Kidzworld is asking Emma Watson...
Micro_dakota-micro
Despite being only 16 years old, Dakota Fanning has been hitting red carpet move premieres and ev...

Entertainment in the forums

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Movies:
Brave, but only because there was no love interest and it wasn't a musical.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.  No, that's not what I think. They're are plenty of Disney movies without singing. I just would appreciate that aspect -especially in a Disney Princess movie, but it's okay.
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
LAZY778