Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Bakesale

Earn extra money by hosting a bakesale! Kidzworld has recipe ideas to help you reel in the money. Back to Article

Babygirltroirox
Babygirltroirox wrote:
2012-05-19 07:38:11 -0700

that looks like somethin my cousin would make and it my birthday and my cake look like idkk im peachless thanks sheiala XD

HollisterMya

XxSkylenxX wrote:
2012-05-18 19:58:40 -0700

that is AWSOME!!!!!!!!

sapphir
sapphir wrote:
2012-05-18 18:42:21 -0700

YUMMY!! I made these and it turned out good! Got a LOT of money!!! What are you planning to make next?

Lovebug624
Lovebug624 wrote:
2012-05-18 16:41:22 -0700

Cupcake looks real good lolz

emo aria
emo aria wrote:
2012-05-18 15:42:12 -0700

omg i want some Love love at first sight with these snacks

ilovdanceing123
ilovdanceing123 wrote:
2012-05-18 13:25:43 -0700

i love the cupcake idea

Cree Lady_1622740
Cree Lady_1622740 wrote:
2012-05-18 10:08:04 -0700

I am hungry now I want cookies, cupcakes, and ice cream. lolllll

bpbpbp
bpbpbp wrote:
2012-05-18 08:03:52 -0700

ive always hated pretzel sticks.... lol

jaz212
jaz212 wrote:
2012-05-17 16:24:05 -0700

now i want one mmmmmmmmm

ally is cool
ally is cool wrote:
2012-05-17 15:39:35 -0700

lol it does

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-05-17 15:16:24 -0700

OMFG!! THAT LOOKS SOOOOO TASTY

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_glee micro
Treat your mom this Mother’s Day with special Kidzworld Kitchen recipes!
Micro_apple crisp micro
Spring is the season of rainy days. Indulge in comfort food that will warm you up from the inside!
Micro_kitchen micro
It’s the season for eggs and chocolate! Greet this fun spring holiday with some cute and unique r...
Micro_kitchen micro
Make Valentine’s Day a little sweeter with these tasty gift ideas. Kidzworld has the recipes!

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!