Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Bakesale

Earn extra money by hosting a bakesale! Kidzworld has recipe ideas to help you reel in the money. Back to Article

Babygirltroirox
Babygirltroirox wrote:
2012-05-19 07:38:11 -0700

that looks like somethin my cousin would make and it my birthday and my cake look like idkk im peachless thanks sheiala XD

HollisterMya

XxSkylenxX wrote:
2012-05-18 19:58:40 -0700

that is AWSOME!!!!!!!!

sapphir
sapphir wrote:
2012-05-18 18:42:21 -0700

YUMMY!! I made these and it turned out good! Got a LOT of money!!! What are you planning to make next?

Lovebug624
Lovebug624 wrote:
2012-05-18 16:41:22 -0700

Cupcake looks real good lolz

emo aria
emo aria wrote:
2012-05-18 15:42:12 -0700

omg i want some Love love at first sight with these snacks

ilovdanceing123
ilovdanceing123 wrote:
2012-05-18 13:25:43 -0700

i love the cupcake idea

Cree Lady_1622740
Cree Lady_1622740 wrote:
2012-05-18 10:08:04 -0700

I am hungry now I want cookies, cupcakes, and ice cream. lolllll

bpbpbp
bpbpbp wrote:
2012-05-18 08:03:52 -0700

ive always hated pretzel sticks.... lol

jaz212
jaz212 wrote:
2012-05-17 16:24:05 -0700

now i want one mmmmmmmmm

ally is cool
ally is cool wrote:
2012-05-17 15:39:35 -0700

lol it does

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-05-17 15:16:24 -0700

OMFG!! THAT LOOKS SOOOOO TASTY

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_glee micro
Treat your mom this Mother’s Day with special Kidzworld Kitchen recipes!
Micro_apple crisp micro
Spring is the season of rainy days. Indulge in comfort food that will warm you up from the inside!
Micro_kitchen micro
It’s the season for eggs and chocolate! Greet this fun spring holiday with some cute and unique r...
Micro_kitchen micro
Make Valentine’s Day a little sweeter with these tasty gift ideas. Kidzworld has the recipes!

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.