Comments

Money Saving Prom Fashion

Prom, the biggest night of your high school career, doesn't need to cost a fortune. Get tips on how to save money from dress to afterparty! Back to Article

layshadacutie_2099896
layshadacutie_2099896 wrote:
2012-06-10 13:36:03 -0700

IDK!!!

ilovecharmed
ilovecharmed wrote:
2012-06-08 02:06:48 -0700

I can make u one for free. Im a designer

lalahalie
lalahalie wrote:
2012-06-04 05:53:00 -0700

Wow I All Ready Know What I Want for Prom Its A Turquoise dress

figuresk8ergirl10
figuresk8ergirl10 wrote:
2012-06-01 17:44:59 -0700

I'm not old enough to go to prom, but when I do
go, I want to have an orange dress like Katniss's
interview dress... Wink

starqotswagg_1984515
starqotswagg_1984515 wrote:
2012-05-30 08:56:12 -0700

Well having a platinum card I don't really need to save money. But when if i did need to I'd look for discounts and sales on items.

somindless=prodigy143
somindless=prodigy143 wrote:
2012-05-29 20:39:00 -0700

I dnt need to save no money I'll jus tell am family i need stuff for prom dey will go it wit me

southernbelle123
southernbelle123 wrote:
2012-05-29 18:03:03 -0700

ive already got my dress picked out a camouflage cocktail dress with orange trim smile

stunna101
stunna101 wrote:
2012-05-29 17:33:03 -0700

great tips awesumm!!

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-05-29 15:43:48 -0700

wow..............................................................................................................................................

Poison&Wine_2036625
Poison&Wine_2036625 wrote:
2012-05-28 14:37:43 -0700

Its true vintage is the way to go

Where Will You Buy Your Prom Dress?

• I'm going to get a dress from The Princess Project!
  • I'll buy it at the most expensive boutique in the city.
  • I'm wearing my sister's hand-me-down gown.
  • I'll try to find a cheap, but pretty dress at the mall.

Micro_makeup micro
How to create your best makeup job yet with smoky eyes and beautiful lips to complete your prom l...
Micro_micro_prompersonality
Whatever your style, there's a party dress in your future. Not sure what you like? Read on!
Micro_shopaholic_micro
Shopaholic asks: “I’m obsessed with shopping! I want to buy everything I see! But my parents won’...
Show your love for Mother Earth by going green - and looking fabulous - with these ...

scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
HeilHitler
it seems ;like my family is not getting along throughout all the killing going on around us. my wife gets mad at me when i come home with the jews i caught and i kill them in front of her and she gets all butthurt and my stupid mistakes of kids cry and scream
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
GaaraOfTheSand