Comments

Money Saving Prom Fashion

Prom, the biggest night of your high school career, doesn't need to cost a fortune. Get tips on how to save money from dress to afterparty! Back to Article

layshadacutie_2099896
layshadacutie_2099896 wrote:
2012-06-10 13:36:03 -0700

IDK!!!

ilovecharmed
ilovecharmed wrote:
2012-06-08 02:06:48 -0700

I can make u one for free. Im a designer

lalahalie
lalahalie wrote:
2012-06-04 05:53:00 -0700

Wow I All Ready Know What I Want for Prom Its A Turquoise dress

figuresk8ergirl10
figuresk8ergirl10 wrote:
2012-06-01 17:44:59 -0700

I'm not old enough to go to prom, but when I do
go, I want to have an orange dress like Katniss's
interview dress... Wink

starqotswagg_1984515
starqotswagg_1984515 wrote:
2012-05-30 08:56:12 -0700

Well having a platinum card I don't really need to save money. But when if i did need to I'd look for discounts and sales on items.

somindless=prodigy143
somindless=prodigy143 wrote:
2012-05-29 20:39:00 -0700

I dnt need to save no money I'll jus tell am family i need stuff for prom dey will go it wit me

southernbelle123
southernbelle123 wrote:
2012-05-29 18:03:03 -0700

ive already got my dress picked out a camouflage cocktail dress with orange trim smile

stunna101
stunna101 wrote:
2012-05-29 17:33:03 -0700

great tips awesumm!!

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-05-29 15:43:48 -0700

wow..............................................................................................................................................

Poison&Wine_2036625
Poison&Wine_2036625 wrote:
2012-05-28 14:37:43 -0700

Its true vintage is the way to go

Where Will You Buy Your Prom Dress?

• I'm going to get a dress from The Princess Project!
  • I'll buy it at the most expensive boutique in the city.
  • I'm wearing my sister's hand-me-down gown.
  • I'll try to find a cheap, but pretty dress at the mall.

Micro_makeup micro
How to create your best makeup job yet with smoky eyes and beautiful lips to complete your prom l...
Micro_micro_prompersonality
Whatever your style, there's a party dress in your future. Not sure what you like? Read on!
Micro_shopaholic_micro
Shopaholic asks: “I’m obsessed with shopping! I want to buy everything I see! But my parents won’...
Show your love for Mother Earth by going green - and looking fabulous - with these ...

jordand08
jordand08
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
I might Sean crazy but no there is a explanation for EVERYTHING
Zachaddy