Comments

Money Saving Prom Fashion

Prom, the biggest night of your high school career, doesn't need to cost a fortune. Get tips on how to save money from dress to afterparty! Back to Article

layshadacutie_2099896
layshadacutie_2099896 wrote:
2012-06-10 13:36:03 -0700

IDK!!!

ilovecharmed
ilovecharmed wrote:
2012-06-08 02:06:48 -0700

I can make u one for free. Im a designer

lalahalie
lalahalie wrote:
2012-06-04 05:53:00 -0700

Wow I All Ready Know What I Want for Prom Its A Turquoise dress

figuresk8ergirl10
figuresk8ergirl10 wrote:
2012-06-01 17:44:59 -0700

I'm not old enough to go to prom, but when I do
go, I want to have an orange dress like Katniss's
interview dress... Wink

starqotswagg_1984515
starqotswagg_1984515 wrote:
2012-05-30 08:56:12 -0700

Well having a platinum card I don't really need to save money. But when if i did need to I'd look for discounts and sales on items.

somindless=prodigy143
somindless=prodigy143 wrote:
2012-05-29 20:39:00 -0700

I dnt need to save no money I'll jus tell am family i need stuff for prom dey will go it wit me

southernbelle123
southernbelle123 wrote:
2012-05-29 18:03:03 -0700

ive already got my dress picked out a camouflage cocktail dress with orange trim smile

stunna101
stunna101 wrote:
2012-05-29 17:33:03 -0700

great tips awesumm!!

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-05-29 15:43:48 -0700

wow..............................................................................................................................................

Poison&Wine
Poison&Wine wrote:
2012-05-28 14:37:43 -0700

Its true vintage is the way to go

Where Will You Buy Your Prom Dress?

• I'm going to get a dress from The Princess Project!
  • I'll buy it at the most expensive boutique in the city.
  • I'm wearing my sister's hand-me-down gown.
  • I'll try to find a cheap, but pretty dress at the mall.

Micro_makeup micro
How to create your best makeup job yet with smoky eyes and beautiful lips to complete your prom l...
Micro_micro_prompersonality
Whatever your style, there's a party dress in your future. Not sure what you like? Read on!
Micro_shopaholic_micro
Shopaholic asks: “I’m obsessed with shopping! I want to buy everything I see! But my parents won’...
Show your love for Mother Earth by going green - and looking fabulous - with these ...

tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply about 1 hour
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Robotics t-shirt and yellow floral shorts.
OverTheMoon