Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Make Homemade Sunscreen

There are lots of sunscreens out there that protect your skin from burns, burns that if you get repeatedly can do some serious damage to your skin. But did you know the ingredients for sunscreen are out there too? It’s easy to make your own homemade sunscreen and customize it to your own tastes and use. Back to Article

hiphopgirl555
hiphopgirl555 wrote:
2014-07-16 04:04:51 -0700

I'm so going to try this!

Pokmon
Pokmon wrote:
2014-07-15 17:50:26 -0700

If this works, I am NEVER buying sunscreen again...

Pokmon
Pokmon wrote:
2014-07-15 17:48:42 -0700

Well, this is awesome!

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-15 17:29:50 -0700

I don't think my mom would like to buy all of these ingredients, but the thought's nice.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-08-15 10:53:19 -0700

LOL that person with the bald head

MairiStarz
MairiStarz wrote:
2013-08-15 07:59:19 -0700

Um I would rather buy sun cream from stores.. its alot easier..

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-13 20:49:10 -0700

My mom Won't let me, so no hope.....

thrice
thrice wrote:
2013-08-12 01:57:03 -0700

mum didn't want to try this but a wrote it down anyway Big Grin

lulu_5234
lulu_5234 wrote:
2013-08-05 15:48:10 -0700

how mush spf?

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-20 15:27:05 -0700

If this actually works, I'm not buying sunscreen ever again

fuzzfuzz23
fuzzfuzz23 wrote:
2013-07-18 14:58:47 -0700

lol priya16 im lazy too

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-09 09:46:08 -0700

The guys head looks burnt.

Aniper

KassyLove wrote:
2013-07-06 16:19:40 -0700

I'll be doing this with my younger cousins Big Grin

fuzzfuzz23
fuzzfuzz23 wrote:
2013-06-27 23:53:56 -0700

I am going to try the making this sunscreen

Radherani

rohitmehra_2501664 wrote:
2013-06-24 00:56:57 -0700

lol

katxx
katxx wrote:
2013-06-24 00:55:19 -0700

yeah but what happens if it stufs up ain't nobody time for that

F1120243273359

Coolest Thing to Do This Summer?

• Hang at the amusement park.
  • Go swimming at the local pool.
  • Sun tan at the beach.
  • Play outside with my friends.

Micro_summer_micro
Make sure you’re being safe when active this summer, and that your parents know it. That’s the ke...
You're totally stoked for camp, but do you know what to pack and how to deal with homesickness? K...
Micro_summer-sun-safety-micro
If you're spending most of your summer vacation outdoors, you'd better know how to play it safe w...
Micro_science of tanning_micro
There's a lot of controversy surrounding tanning - but do you even know what a tan is? Get the 41...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.