Comments

Fashion Police :: Celebrity Halloween Costumes

Some celebs can't get enough of the Halloween festivities, donning their costumes earlier than the rest of us. Check out these celeb costumes! Back to Article

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2014-06-09 18:39:52 -0700

Wth is this. I clicked on this expecting celebrity halloween costumes, not this. Seriously?

Juanitaness
Juanitaness wrote:
2014-06-09 09:00:18 -0700

an antichrist metal musical artist ^

Beauty-Beyond
Beauty-Beyond wrote:
2014-06-09 08:06:54 -0700

I agree Lol She does look ugly

wicked13
wicked13 wrote:
2014-06-09 07:47:29 -0700

omg, those look so funny .! i wouldn't want anyone to see a pic of me looking like that

_Trending_
_Trending_ wrote:
2014-06-09 07:44:06 -0700

Who in god's name is marilyn mason?

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-06-09 07:36:43 -0700

Christina looks so ugly in that pic O.O ew cxx

Minnieblue
Minnieblue wrote:
2014-06-08 10:43:10 -0700

I love Marilyn Manson and Slipknot!

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-06-08 07:52:47 -0700

Marilyn manson's awesome! I always plan my costume months before so i also have the opportunity of cosplaying, this year im thinking of trick or treating as manson, or getting a scary costume and walk the streets, scaring the crap out of ppl (not kids though) scaring ppl is so fun though lol

vinyl

2013-09-27 13:55:49 -0700

OK what are you talking about Halloween is awesome!!! Punk

Raspberry

-Donthugmeimscared-
-Donthugmeimscared- wrote:
2013-09-24 17:14:05 -0700

Halloween gets boring. Well at least i think it is.

firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2013-09-24 15:54:39 -0700

EVERY DAY IS HALLOWEEN LETS CARE EVERYONE AND SHOW OFF OUR DEEPEST MOST TERRIFYING FEELINGS!!

Karkeroth
Karkeroth wrote:
2013-09-24 15:51:40 -0700

Marilyn Manson is a ######. dont judge the way he dresses or Slipknot

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-09-18 16:13:57 -0700

Halloween isn't a holiday, it's a lifestyle

mansonfan_2067523
mansonfan_2067523 wrote:
2012-04-03 12:50:19 -0700

Ha ha you forgot the muderdolls they dress like its Halloween also Marilyn Manson is a horror band he created his look only for his stage act but he also likes wearing it around to freak out people hes so funny lol i also like to freaking out people he and i are just alike i love hiding and scaring people on Halloween omg there faces running and screaming at me lol i love him so much im going again as MM next Halloween and with my spooky group n were knocking on a bunch of Christian doors.

mansonfan_2067523
mansonfan_2067523 wrote:
2012-04-03 12:38:03 -0700

Hes so nice i talk to him all the time i love you Brian Warner!!!

Japihi
Japihi wrote:
2011-10-29 12:33:51 -0700

i dissagree marlyin mason is ugly and just straight up eww ok i like scene kings WAYYYYYYY better

Libbyh15
Libbyh15 wrote:
2011-09-05 19:27:26 -0700

amen angel,

Which Celebrity Scares You?

• Marilyn Manson is super creepy.
  • Michael Jackson gives me nightmares.
  • P!nk can be pretty scary sometimes!
  • Britney Spears is spooky.

kaykay2002