Comments

Fashion Police :: Celebrity Halloween Costumes

Some celebs can't get enough of the Halloween festivities, donning their costumes earlier than the rest of us. Check out these celeb costumes! Back to Article

vinyl

2013-09-27 13:55:49 -0700

OK what are you talking about Halloween is awesome!!! Punk

Raspberry

-Donthugmeimscared-
-Donthugmeimscared- wrote:
2013-09-24 17:14:05 -0700

Halloween gets boring. Well at least i think it is.

firedragonboy 1340
firedragonboy 1340 wrote:
2013-09-24 15:54:39 -0700

EVERY DAY IS HALLOWEEN LETS CARE EVERYONE AND SHOW OFF OUR DEEPEST MOST TERRIFYING FEELINGS!!

Karkeroth
Karkeroth wrote:
2013-09-24 15:51:40 -0700

Marilyn Manson is a ######. dont judge the way he dresses or Slipknot

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-09-18 16:13:57 -0700

Halloween isn't a holiday, it's a lifestyle

mansonfan_2067523
mansonfan_2067523 wrote:
2012-04-03 12:50:19 -0700

Ha ha you forgot the muderdolls they dress like its Halloween also Marilyn Manson is a horror band he created his look only for his stage act but he also likes wearing it around to freak out people hes so funny lol i also like to freaking out people he and i are just alike i love hiding and scaring people on Halloween omg there faces running and screaming at me lol i love him so much im going again as MM next Halloween and with my spooky group n were knocking on a bunch of Christian doors.

mansonfan_2067523
mansonfan_2067523 wrote:
2012-04-03 12:38:03 -0700

Hes so nice i talk to him all the time i love you Brian Warner!!!

Japihi
Japihi wrote:
2011-10-29 12:33:51 -0700

i dissagree marlyin mason is ugly and just straight up eww ok i like scene kings WAYYYYYYY better

Libbyh15
Libbyh15 wrote:
2011-09-05 19:27:26 -0700

amen angel,

AngeloftheHollow
AngeloftheHollow wrote:
2011-05-30 10:22:05 -0700

Marilyn Manson is the sexiest man on this planet

Which Celebrity Scares You?

• Marilyn Manson is super creepy.
  • Michael Jackson gives me nightmares.
  • P!nk can be pretty scary sometimes!
  • Britney Spears is spooky.

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.