Comments

June 2012 Horoscopes

School is out and summer begins! See what the season of sun and fun has in store for you with Kidzworld’s June horoscopes. Back to Article

The.Cunning.Cobra.

1horse101 wrote:
2012-06-01 14:01:55 -0700

Gemini

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2012-06-01 13:28:39 -0700

im scared wtf is it talkiing about i need to make a important decision in my ife and i might need advice wtf does that mean Frown

Princess_Turd
Princess_Turd wrote:
2012-06-01 12:20:13 -0700

my horescope is so right i have to get all my stress off of my shoulders and i need to get ppl that i dont need in my life out of my head...

Cree Lady_1622740
Cree Lady_1622740 wrote:
2012-06-01 10:55:46 -0700

Gemini-my birthday is in 4 days!!

Dcool12

allen wrote:
2012-06-01 10:54:00 -0700

I am still a Pisces!

Aishuu
Aishuu wrote:
2012-06-01 10:48:07 -0700

Scorpio! But i just don wanna do tht right nw...

designer_me555

ninibear wrote:
2012-06-01 05:21:40 -0700

cancer june 25th baby

diva2222
diva2222 wrote:
2012-06-01 05:21:29 -0700

Cancer, i am gonna be a bit restless. xD

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_horoscope micro
Spring is in full bloom. See what areas of your life will get a fresh start with Kidzworld’s May ...
Micro_horoscope micro
April showers bring May flowers. Find out what aspects of your life will be in full bloom with Ki...
Micro_horoscope micro
Spring is just around the corner. Find out what lays ahead in Kidzworld’s March horoscopes.
Micro_horoscope micro
February is the month of love. Find out what lies ahead in Kidzworld’s horoscopes

jordand08
jordand08
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
reply 1 day
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
I might Sean crazy but no there is a explanation for EVERYTHING
reply 1 day