Comments

June 2012 Horoscopes

School is out and summer begins! See what the season of sun and fun has in store for you with Kidzworld’s June horoscopes. Back to Article

deepz
deepz wrote:
2012-06-01 05:15:26 -0700

Gonna Go Wild!!! Taurus Big Grin

sawanxboy
sawanxboy wrote:
2012-06-01 05:12:25 -0700

makes no scence!

emis09
emis09 wrote:
2012-06-01 05:06:19 -0700

Taurus my mind is going to go wild this summer! smile

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-06-01 04:36:21 -0700

Cancer June 24th

*Break_It_Down18*
*Break_It_Down18* wrote:
2012-06-01 04:31:06 -0700

Capricorn(:

shizuka
shizuka wrote:
2012-06-01 03:49:03 -0700

yipeeee....love is in the air...smile
libra...

Evancesence_World-Of-Rock_2146336
Evancesence_World-Of-Rock_2146336 wrote:
2012-05-31 23:58:02 -0700

is it true or not hmm?

saheed1234
saheed1234 wrote:
2012-05-31 22:18:52 -0700

hpe love is in the air

nini_poo
nini_poo wrote:
2012-05-31 22:14:44 -0700

i am suppose to lay low..... ok hello floor

notnow21
notnow21 wrote:
2012-05-31 22:12:36 -0700

thats sooo dang true. i am a dreamer! Big Grin

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_horoscope micro
Spring is in full bloom. See what areas of your life will get a fresh start with Kidzworld’s May ...
Micro_horoscope micro
April showers bring May flowers. Find out what aspects of your life will be in full bloom with Ki...
Micro_horoscope micro
Spring is just around the corner. Find out what lays ahead in Kidzworld’s March horoscopes.
Micro_horoscope micro
February is the month of love. Find out what lies ahead in Kidzworld’s horoscopes

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
Well, if you get compliments on your hair but deep down inside YOU don't like it. Just know wether people like your hair or not the only decision the counts is YOURS! i dont vote for the punk style but if you wanna dye it, dye it!  but just think about the future would you want it green and blue or a simple black. (if u go with black YOU will still feel good about yourself and get compliments). you could cut, you know, change it up a bit. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK best wishes-
samkitty214
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK
EnergeticHummingbird
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Style:
Hmm... like all the comments above, I suggest you do whatever you wish with your hair. This is life. Live it up. Also, if you REEAALLYY want to dye your hair, here are some tips/suggestions: ♪ Okay, okay, who the MARSHMELLOW cares what your hair looks like? People are always going for the looks these days. :e ♪ Try highlighting a few strands of your hair. ;D If you're satisfied, do a couple of more strands! ♪ Like everyone else, use hair chalk. It's the safest and I've learned that if you dye your hair, it's going to make a major mess and it will be a MAAAAJOR pain. Hair Chalk for da best! ♪ Still feeling unconfident? Highlight your hair whatever color you want by highlighting a few strands like I typed before. Then, go to people and ask them if they like your new highlights. ♪ Maybe you should ask people if you'd look good with your hair whatever color you wanted. Anyhow, I might add more suggestions if I can think of any. Anyways, hope I helped! ^^
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Except schools, places of work, and everyone in the United States of America who has the freedom of speech.