Comments

June 2012 Horoscopes

School is out and summer begins! See what the season of sun and fun has in store for you with Kidzworld’s June horoscopes. Back to Article

deepz
deepz wrote:
2012-06-01 05:15:26 -0700

Gonna Go Wild!!! Taurus Big Grin

sawanxboy
sawanxboy wrote:
2012-06-01 05:12:25 -0700

makes no scence!

emis09
emis09 wrote:
2012-06-01 05:06:19 -0700

Taurus my mind is going to go wild this summer! smile

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-06-01 04:36:21 -0700

Cancer June 24th

*Break_It_Down18*
*Break_It_Down18* wrote:
2012-06-01 04:31:06 -0700

Capricorn(:

shizuka
shizuka wrote:
2012-06-01 03:49:03 -0700

yipeeee....love is in the air...smile
libra...

Evancesence_World-Of-Rock
Evancesence_World-Of-Rock wrote:
2012-05-31 23:58:02 -0700

is it true or not hmm?

saheed1234
saheed1234 wrote:
2012-05-31 22:18:52 -0700

hpe love is in the air

nini_poo
nini_poo wrote:
2012-05-31 22:14:44 -0700

i am suppose to lay low..... ok hello floor

notnow21
notnow21 wrote:
2012-05-31 22:12:36 -0700

thats sooo dang true. i am a dreamer! Big Grin

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_horoscope micro
Spring is in full bloom. See what areas of your life will get a fresh start with Kidzworld’s May ...
Micro_horoscope micro
April showers bring May flowers. Find out what aspects of your life will be in full bloom with Ki...
Micro_horoscope micro
Spring is just around the corner. Find out what lays ahead in Kidzworld’s March horoscopes.
Micro_horoscope micro
February is the month of love. Find out what lies ahead in Kidzworld’s horoscopes

twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day