Comments

June 2012 Horoscopes

School is out and summer begins! See what the season of sun and fun has in store for you with Kidzworld’s June horoscopes. Back to Article

deepz
deepz wrote:
2012-06-01 05:15:26 -0700

Gonna Go Wild!!! Taurus Big Grin

sawanxboy
sawanxboy wrote:
2012-06-01 05:12:25 -0700

makes no scence!

emis09
emis09 wrote:
2012-06-01 05:06:19 -0700

Taurus my mind is going to go wild this summer! smile

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-06-01 04:36:21 -0700

Cancer June 24th

*Break_It_Down18*
*Break_It_Down18* wrote:
2012-06-01 04:31:06 -0700

Capricorn(:

shizuka
shizuka wrote:
2012-06-01 03:49:03 -0700

yipeeee....love is in the air...smile
libra...

Evancesence_World-Of-Rock_2146336
Evancesence_World-Of-Rock_2146336 wrote:
2012-05-31 23:58:02 -0700

is it true or not hmm?

saheed1234
saheed1234 wrote:
2012-05-31 22:18:52 -0700

hpe love is in the air

nini_poo
nini_poo wrote:
2012-05-31 22:14:44 -0700

i am suppose to lay low..... ok hello floor

notnow21
notnow21 wrote:
2012-05-31 22:12:36 -0700

thats sooo dang true. i am a dreamer! Big Grin

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_horoscope micro
Spring is in full bloom. See what areas of your life will get a fresh start with Kidzworld’s May ...
Micro_horoscope micro
April showers bring May flowers. Find out what aspects of your life will be in full bloom with Ki...
Micro_horoscope micro
Spring is just around the corner. Find out what lays ahead in Kidzworld’s March horoscopes.
Micro_horoscope micro
February is the month of love. Find out what lies ahead in Kidzworld’s horoscopes

Electric_Rainbow24
-paint your nails and toes a simple color. like pink , purple , blue , silver etc  -start wearing studded earrings and like simple necklaces. like a heart necklace or a star necklace. then work your way up to the hoops and stuff  -make up:  start off with the basics, like light color eye shadow (the browns, white, pinks, etc) not too bold colors on eyeshadow. mascara and liquid eye liner if you'd like. Youtube tutorials will help you  -hair:  make it curly. put rollers in your hair at night and add a little clip on ribbon or bow. just wear your hair down more often make it wavy. there are tips on youtube on how to make it wavy and curly.
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Style:
I honestly don't know..... I have always been a geeky tomboy
LittleLowe
LittleLowe posted in Style:
I know how to change. I've seen people do this before. Here are some tips. #1: Start to wear dresses more often #2: Try  different types of hair styles ( or make up you're own) #3: Wear pink lipstick (if allowed by school rules) #4: Wear Pink clothes or  accessories ( like a bow or a skirt) #5: Smile more #6: Talk to boys or make more friends( be more social to others even if it's a boy) These are some tips I can give. Hope you enjoyed trying or reading this!!       Guess what, I am a tomboy!! Crazy right!  :o)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
First off, I fail to see how makeup is girly. But, I mean, little things...what you wear, how you wear it, a purse, lip stuff and eye stuff maybe?
GaaraOfTheSand