Comments

June 2012 Horoscopes

School is out and summer begins! See what the season of sun and fun has in store for you with Kidzworld’s June horoscopes. Back to Article

-Obey.Me.Matthew-

-Obey.Me.Matthew- wrote:
2012-06-14 16:06:23 -0700

Sweak

Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030 wrote:
2012-06-14 16:02:01 -0700

i am a scorpio, scorpios are awsome!!

CantBeGood

gigglez :) wrote:
2012-06-14 15:29:20 -0700

Imma Scorpio I may b mean but I'm hotter than yhu

CaptainNelly.♥
CaptainNelly.♥ wrote:
2012-06-14 15:27:07 -0700

Lol Pisces Can Get Away With A Lot Of Things .
And Their Sneaky. c;

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-06-14 15:24:33 -0700

Lol Capricorns don't lie like Pisces do haha #Capricorngang

killzjaja
killzjaja wrote:
2012-06-14 15:21:30 -0700

I'm and proudly Scorpio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.