Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

June 2012 Horoscopes

School is out and summer begins! See what the season of sun and fun has in store for you with Kidzworld’s June horoscopes. Back to Article

-Obey.Me.Matthew-

-Obey.Me.Matthew- wrote:
2012-06-14 16:06:23 -0700

Sweak

Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030 wrote:
2012-06-14 16:02:01 -0700

i am a scorpio, scorpios are awsome!!

CantBeGood

gigglez :) wrote:
2012-06-14 15:29:20 -0700

Imma Scorpio I may b mean but I'm hotter than yhu

CaptainNelly.♥
CaptainNelly.♥ wrote:
2012-06-14 15:27:07 -0700

Lol Pisces Can Get Away With A Lot Of Things .
And Their Sneaky. c;

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-06-14 15:24:33 -0700

Lol Capricorns don't lie like Pisces do haha #Capricorngang

killzjaja
killzjaja wrote:
2012-06-14 15:21:30 -0700

I'm and proudly Scorpio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_horoscope micro
Spring is in full bloom. See what areas of your life will get a fresh start with Kidzworld’s May ...
Micro_horoscope micro
April showers bring May flowers. Find out what aspects of your life will be in full bloom with Ki...
Micro_horoscope micro
Spring is just around the corner. Find out what lays ahead in Kidzworld’s March horoscopes.
Micro_horoscope micro
February is the month of love. Find out what lies ahead in Kidzworld’s horoscopes

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.