Comments

June 2012 Horoscopes

School is out and summer begins! See what the season of sun and fun has in store for you with Kidzworld’s June horoscopes. Back to Article

awesomegirl:]

HelloSmurf wrote:
2012-06-07 08:58:37 -0700

I am Gemini WHOOP WHOOP LOL smile xx

kittybhoo12
kittybhoo12 wrote:
2012-06-07 06:08:00 -0700

ima taurus so this summer shall be da best

Xxbluegigglez$waggxX

Cleah73 wrote:
2012-06-05 21:47:34 -0700

sagittarius.

DCrocks5
DCrocks5 wrote:
2012-06-05 20:44:01 -0700

im a leo yea buddy !!!!!!!!!

EmoGirlyGirl9969

2012-06-05 19:09:15 -0700

Im Caner Wink all the way, son!! xD

L-e-X-i----
L-e-X-i---- wrote:
2012-06-05 19:08:06 -0700

Im Libra

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_horoscope micro
Spring is in full bloom. See what areas of your life will get a fresh start with Kidzworld’s May ...
Micro_horoscope micro
April showers bring May flowers. Find out what aspects of your life will be in full bloom with Ki...
Micro_horoscope micro
Spring is just around the corner. Find out what lays ahead in Kidzworld’s March horoscopes.
Micro_horoscope micro
February is the month of love. Find out what lies ahead in Kidzworld’s horoscopes

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!