Comments

Choosing a Bathing Suit for your Body Type

A great bathing suit can be hard to find. Here's a roundup of the best swimsuits to suit your body type. Back to Article

ATrueDirectioner
ATrueDirectioner wrote:
2012-09-15 15:05:34 -0700

you know what ur stupid for ur info like my mom says if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all

smilezcute
smilezcute wrote:
2012-08-31 13:33:25 -0700

How Is Ittd Stupid ??

Rock it baby
Rock it baby wrote:
2012-08-31 13:32:18 -0700

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Rock it baby

smilezcute wrote:
2012-08-30 18:58:33 -0700

Aha !

Niahhswaqqedowtt
Niahhswaqqedowtt wrote:
2012-08-30 18:46:06 -0700

I wear a 2 piece...( curves lol)

XXswagprincessXX

Chaie_Love wrote:
2012-08-30 18:26:21 -0700

ayeoooo

Blingybeauty
Blingybeauty wrote:
2012-08-29 10:04:10 -0700

I think I'm good with the athletic fit. It fits my body type.

Jahshae
Jahshae wrote:
2012-08-22 21:33:44 -0700

I guess thats good to know ill probably be in any of those but skinny

angelkake99

UltimateWarrior300 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:59:22 -0700

*be

UltimateWarrior300
UltimateWarrior300 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:59:15 -0700

iightt i will tomorrow i needa get up in the morning cuz it gonna e onn

angelkake99
angelkake99 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:57:03 -0700

@Wade add me u now my friend ashanti

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-08-21 20:56:17 -0700

xXmani i got u

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-08-21 20:56:02 -0700

lol

Favorite Swimsuit Style?

• One-piece bathing suit.
  • Two-piece bikini.