Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Choosing a Bathing Suit for your Body Type

A great bathing suit can be hard to find. Here's a roundup of the best swimsuits to suit your body type. Back to Article

angelkake99
angelkake99 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:55:18 -0700

@Ultimate alrite i will gve it to u ok jst hmu ok

angelkake99
angelkake99 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:54:40 -0700

@xXmani thnk u lol

UltimateWarrior300
UltimateWarrior300 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:53:09 -0700

i"ll come over there and take yo stuff

UltimateWarrior300
UltimateWarrior300 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:52:55 -0700

mannn forget themm idc bruhh they ackinn fake aff specially angel

xXmaniXx
xXmaniXx wrote:
2012-08-21 20:51:36 -0700

@wade hey u need to add

angelkake99
angelkake99 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:50:22 -0700

@Ultimate im not gvin it away for free but to sme ppl who ever wnts to HMU

xXmaniXx
xXmaniXx wrote:
2012-08-21 20:50:00 -0700

Ur welcome @angelkake

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-08-21 20:49:56 -0700

lol damn @ultimate lol girls hate u son lol @angel lol im good ty thosmile and @ xXmani haha ty i guesssmile

UltimateWarrior300
UltimateWarrior300 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:48:02 -0700

@angelkake99 tff im your bro and this how you gonna do me like really mann ima tell rissa on you

angelkake99
angelkake99 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:46:37 -0700

@Wade dude i will gve it to u if u wnt it lol n @xxmani thnk u for sayin dat

UltimateWarrior300
UltimateWarrior300 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:46:02 -0700

whatever bruhhh yall ackinn lame i hope yall shxtt f**kkk up and we will see who gonna be wantin a new phone

angelkake99
angelkake99 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:45:26 -0700

@Ultimate na im gvin it to my bestie

$ To cute Minny $
$ To cute Minny $ wrote:
2012-08-21 20:44:21 -0700

Lmfao

UltimateWarrior300
UltimateWarrior300 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:44:15 -0700

@angelkake99 are you gonna give it to me or not

xXmaniXx
xXmaniXx wrote:
2012-08-21 20:43:25 -0700

@ultimate shut up lol smile cuz nobody wnt candy from u

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-08-21 20:42:22 -0700

@angel I don't need want i have the 4gs my ni99a need 1 i guess lol

xXmaniXx
xXmaniXx wrote:
2012-08-21 20:41:35 -0700

@wade u just rlly funny Wink

UltimateWarrior300
UltimateWarrior300 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:41:29 -0700

i see how yall is dont be blowin me up asking for sum danmmm candy cuz yall aint getting it!

UltimateWarrior300
UltimateWarrior300 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:40:56 -0700

mannn idk bruhh

angelkake99
angelkake99 wrote:
2012-08-21 20:40:46 -0700

@Wade i dnt wnt my iphone no mre im gettin a blck one

Favorite Swimsuit Style?

• One-piece bathing suit.
  • Two-piece bikini.