Comments

Choosing a Bathing Suit for your Body Type

A great bathing suit can be hard to find. Here's a roundup of the best swimsuits to suit your body type. Back to Article

Cartoonstationary

JustWannaBeMe wrote:
2012-06-24 11:05:04 -0700

you wear a tankini smile

TrueDaisy
TrueDaisy wrote:
2012-06-24 10:53:04 -0700

uh what if you have really big ummm...a really big chest for your age and dont want to be too revealing ?? Frustrated

JustWannaBeMe
JustWannaBeMe wrote:
2012-06-24 10:49:53 -0700

i have 1 bikini 1 one piece and a skirt lol not top :P

kit07
kit07 wrote:
2012-06-24 10:37:42 -0700

i only have a 1 full suit

TrueDaisy
TrueDaisy wrote:
2012-06-24 10:23:55 -0700

i have 3bikinis 1-one piece and a pair of boy shorts......too much ? Wink Tongue smile

tomboi827
tomboi827 wrote:
2012-06-23 02:55:47 -0700

with mine it only shows my legs ,hips ,and bellie button

tomboi827
tomboi827 wrote:
2012-06-23 02:50:55 -0700

i wear a bikini not much only at da pools or at da aqutics not da beach unless its da fitzory beach lolz

Dark Fury
Dark Fury wrote:
2012-06-22 21:12:11 -0700

lolz i weasr bikini my dad freaked out when he saw me in it idc 0.o
still went swiimming though

hannahleigh
hannahleigh wrote:
2012-06-20 15:04:30 -0700

I'm certainly not what people call "fat" but I don't like to show a whole lot of skin and I tried the tankini style last year and I love them! And plus I have a big bust area and bikini's sometimes don't hold me up very well so I strongly recommend tankini's to any girl who isn't very comfortable in a bikini or one piece! You'll feel beautiful and covered up smile

-Lanya♥

SarahC-8 wrote:
2012-06-17 16:33:45 -0700

bikini lol Wink

Craziii
Craziii wrote:
2012-06-17 16:32:25 -0700

Bikini all the way!!! xD

Me_Doin'_Mah_Thing:)

Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-06-13 14:37:04 -0700

dang

Dulcie-Doodle
Dulcie-Doodle wrote:
2012-06-13 12:41:46 -0700

This Is Not Right For Boys...

Favorite Swimsuit Style?

• One-piece bathing suit.
  • Two-piece bikini.
  • Tankini.
  • A skirtini!

Micro_kids swimwear 2011_micro
As summer heats up and you start prepping to jump in the nearest pool, check out our overview of ...
Not sure what works for your body type? Check out Kidzworld's style tips to find out how to dress...
Are you small on top and bootylicious on the bottom? Find out how to dress up your pear-shaped fi...
Are you all angles and no curves? Create the illusion of shape and dress up your boyish figure w...

Kirsteeeeen
Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it.
sugarpetals
sugarpetals posted in Friends:
I have a friend by the name of Corey....he is awesome,funny,cute and very friendly....and also heartbroken, and i don't think he deserves any of this.....if you go to his profile and read his bio"livininthesouth" all the negatives you read there is not true......he is just having a hard time in life." whispers" the guy need a girl"
seraphine10
I was born in New Zealand and when I was 7 there were heaps of earthquakes which traumourtised me. We moved to another country and my mum is forcing me to go back for a holiday and I really really really don't want to. I don't know what to do
CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.