Comments

Choosing a Bathing Suit for your Body Type

A great bathing suit can be hard to find. Here's a roundup of the best swimsuits to suit your body type. Back to Article

Cartoonstationary

JustWannaBeMe wrote:
2012-06-24 11:05:04 -0700

you wear a tankini smile

TrueDaisy
TrueDaisy wrote:
2012-06-24 10:53:04 -0700

uh what if you have really big ummm...a really big chest for your age and dont want to be too revealing ?? Frustrated

JustWannaBeMe
JustWannaBeMe wrote:
2012-06-24 10:49:53 -0700

i have 1 bikini 1 one piece and a skirt lol not top :P

kit07
kit07 wrote:
2012-06-24 10:37:42 -0700

i only have a 1 full suit

TrueDaisy
TrueDaisy wrote:
2012-06-24 10:23:55 -0700

i have 3bikinis 1-one piece and a pair of boy shorts......too much ? Wink Tongue smile

tomboi827
tomboi827 wrote:
2012-06-23 02:55:47 -0700

with mine it only shows my legs ,hips ,and bellie button

tomboi827
tomboi827 wrote:
2012-06-23 02:50:55 -0700

i wear a bikini not much only at da pools or at da aqutics not da beach unless its da fitzory beach lolz

Dark Fury
Dark Fury wrote:
2012-06-22 21:12:11 -0700

lolz i weasr bikini my dad freaked out when he saw me in it idc 0.o
still went swiimming though

hannahleigh
hannahleigh wrote:
2012-06-20 15:04:30 -0700

I'm certainly not what people call "fat" but I don't like to show a whole lot of skin and I tried the tankini style last year and I love them! And plus I have a big bust area and bikini's sometimes don't hold me up very well so I strongly recommend tankini's to any girl who isn't very comfortable in a bikini or one piece! You'll feel beautiful and covered up smile

-Lanya♥

SarahC-8 wrote:
2012-06-17 16:33:45 -0700

bikini lol Wink

Craziii
Craziii wrote:
2012-06-17 16:32:25 -0700

Bikini all the way!!! xD

Me_Doin'_Mah_Thing:)

Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-06-13 14:37:04 -0700

dang

Dulcie-Doodle
Dulcie-Doodle wrote:
2012-06-13 12:41:46 -0700

This Is Not Right For Boys...

Favorite Swimsuit Style?

• One-piece bathing suit.
  • Two-piece bikini.
  • Tankini.
  • A skirtini!

Micro_kids swimwear 2011_micro
As summer heats up and you start prepping to jump in the nearest pool, check out our overview of ...
Not sure what works for your body type? Check out Kidzworld's style tips to find out how to dress...
Are you small on top and bootylicious on the bottom? Find out how to dress up your pear-shaped fi...
Are you all angles and no curves? Create the illusion of shape and dress up your boyish figure w...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.