Comments

Choosing a Bathing Suit for your Body Type

A great bathing suit can be hard to find. Here's a roundup of the best swimsuits to suit your body type. Back to Article

mims2011
mims2011 wrote:
2012-06-13 12:11:35 -0700

imthe first one and the atheletic one

The Real T a y l e r
The Real T a y l e r wrote:
2012-06-11 13:03:15 -0700

I loooove the first one though

supersoccerfreak
supersoccerfreak wrote:
2012-06-10 05:19:57 -0700

This is not right to show boys pictures of girls bodies i am sooo disapointed and i know i
spelled that wrong!!!!

sbot wrote:
2012-06-09 18:44:18 -0700

ill will go there.

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-06-09 13:38:08 -0700

Lolz i luv bikinis I hate one piece swimsuits cuz if you wear one piece u don't feel free you feel closed so i prefer two piece swimsuits

babyphatjazman

SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-06-08 04:40:52 -0700

Ummmmm ok

siittles_chick
siittles_chick wrote:
2012-06-07 21:30:07 -0700

i like the one piece an two piece

fattyfatty11123
fattyfatty11123 wrote:
2012-06-07 19:45:08 -0700

I like the first one better smile

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-06-07 15:27:16 -0700

I am more of the 5th one

chibiwing
chibiwing wrote:
2012-06-07 11:26:34 -0700

I like surfing outfits

vika9110
vika9110 wrote:
2012-06-07 05:52:12 -0700

The first one is the closest to me

Mel.Loves.John.Deere
Mel.Loves.John.Deere wrote:
2012-06-07 02:22:12 -0700

I have the Athletic Build.

kiah96321
kiah96321 wrote:
2012-06-06 19:54:03 -0700

i have a bikini and it is so cute on me and i like it

calidawg13
calidawg13 wrote:
2012-06-06 19:38:22 -0700

A one piece or a tankini for me. Nothing to sketchy or flashy, just sweet and simple =]

lovemehatemeidontcare_1844975
lovemehatemeidontcare_1844975 wrote:
2012-06-06 19:26:58 -0700

I HAVE SKINNY BIKINI BUT MY COVERS Way LESS

jenny_got_swagg
jenny_got_swagg wrote:
2012-06-06 19:21:42 -0700

big chest big hips and a big butt... i still rock a kini ;D n im tubby but amazing

Favorite Swimsuit Style?

• One-piece bathing suit.
  • Two-piece bikini.
  • Tankini.
  • A skirtini!

Micro_kids swimwear 2011_micro
As summer heats up and you start prepping to jump in the nearest pool, check out our overview of ...
Not sure what works for your body type? Check out Kidzworld's style tips to find out how to dress...
Are you small on top and bootylicious on the bottom? Find out how to dress up your pear-shaped fi...
Are you all angles and no curves? Create the illusion of shape and dress up your boyish figure w...

kaykay2002